Expired Hot Deals

Toys R Us

PS5 Ratchet & Clank ($54.99); Demon's Souls ($59.99); Spiderman: MMU ($59.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2021 4:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa

[Toys R Us] PS5 Ratchet & Clank ($54.99); Demon's Souls ($59.99); Spiderman: MMU ($59.99)

Discount on Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for the PS5 and some other exclusive titles. Credit to @Drakestar for mentioning Toys R Us sale in the now expired Staples thread.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart $54.99:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Playstation-5 ... 9B841.html

Demon Souls $59.99:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/PlayStation-5 ... B889C.html

Spiderman: Miles Morales Ultimate $59.99:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Marvel-s-Spid ... C0BA8.html
*Spiderman Remastered is a code, not on the disc.

Spiderman: Miles Morales $39.99:
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Marvel%E2%80% ... 128DC.html
*You can buy this and upgrade to Ultimate later through PSN store.

In-store pick up available if you want to play ASAP on the long weekend. Enjoy!
Last edited by Auditore212 on Sep 4th, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
With Zoomer Wireless !
18 replies
Jun 22, 2009
7 posts
1 upvote
Markham
Picked it up! Thanks! Some other games like Spider-Man and demon souls on sale as well
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
g3ctong wrote: Picked it up! Thanks! Some other games like Spider-Man and demon souls on sale as well
Nice! I did in-store pickup and got the "ready for pickup" within ten minutes.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Jan 28, 2015
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's tempting but the holidays are coming up with their numerous sales which you'd have to assume would bring better deals. Just wait a few more months and this plus all other games will be even cheaper.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
justinsn1 wrote: It's tempting but the holidays are coming up with their numerous sales which you'd have to assume would bring better deals. Just wait a few more months and this plus all other games will be even cheaper.
Agreed! If you want to play NOW, this is a good price. If you can wait until Black Friday, lower prices are likely...maybe $49.99 or $39.99.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Aug 22, 2012
406 posts
384 upvotes
Thanks for posting. Was going to pick it up, but $28 shipping :(. No toys r us for 800km. Oh well
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
Enforcer22 wrote: Thanks for posting. Was going to pick it up, but $28 shipping :(. No toys r us for 800km. Oh well
That's tough. Some people do use Bestbuy to price match...you place an order online while on the phone with them and they process a partial refund that goes back on your credit card.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2039 posts
464 upvotes
Waterloo
You can use "DOORDASH" for free same day delivery if you have a store in your area (I assume).

Noticed that after I placed my pickup order. D'Oh.
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (2) | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | MSI Gaming X Radeon 5700XT | 16GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450 | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer BlackWidow Elite | Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed |
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
torontoraptor wrote: You can use "DOORDASH" for free same day delivery if you have a store in your area (I assume).

Noticed that after I placed my pickup order. D'Oh.
Same, lol! I couldn't figure out how to get around the delivery charge although the store is near me so I did in-store pick-up instead.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2039 posts
464 upvotes
Waterloo
Auditore212 wrote: Same, lol! I couldn't figure out how to get around the delivery charge although the store is near me so I did in-store pick-up instead.
I ended up going to the online chat to request a cancellation of my original order as it was a 20 minute drive and made another one with the free delivery. DD person showed up around an hour later. Pretty cool they're using DD to do same day delivery.

Overall, very convenient and I didn't need to get off the couch!
| Fractal Design Meshify C | LG 27GL850 (2) | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | MSI Gaming X Radeon 5700XT | 16GB G.SKill Trident Z RGB | ASUS ROG Strix B450 | XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe | Razer BlackWidow Elite | Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed |
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4853 posts
2347 upvotes
It feels like it has been forever since Toys R Us has had a good video game sale.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
NightRain wrote: It feels like it has been forever since Toys R Us has had a good video game sale.
Very true. The last time I bought anything video game related was when they had an Ampli cashback offer in December 2019 and I bought some Nintendo Cards.

Where has the time gone? Flushed Face
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5319 posts
5315 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Seems kinda weird that Staples and TRU are the two places having a sale like this on Ratchet & Clank.

I think it's up there with Shoppers randomly having Flight Simulator on for $30 off (also conveniently this week!) as randomest sales going lately.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6597 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
chemicalxv wrote: Seems kinda weird that Staples and TRU are the two places having a sale like this on Ratchet & Clank.

I think it's up there with Shoppers randomly having Flight Simulator on for $30 off (also conveniently this week!) as randomest sales going lately.
Agreed! Nice to have some "unique" pricing instead of the standard prices across the board. Reminds me of older, more competitive days.
---

Ratchet only available in-store now, sold out online. May be eligible for same day delivery.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5319 posts
5315 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Auditore212 wrote: Agreed! Nice to have some "unique" pricing instead of the standard prices across the board. Reminds me of older, more competitive days.
---

Ratchet only available in-store now, sold out online. May be eligible for same day delivery.
I wonder if they're actually clearing it out for whatever reason. Best Buy/Gamestop/Amazon all have it on sale for $79.99, and at Walmart it's still full-price.
Apr 10, 2011
465 posts
237 upvotes
My order at Staples was cancelled today. Apparently OOS
Feb 14, 2006
861 posts
1003 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
actarus wrote: My order at Staples was cancelled today. Apparently OOS
Yeah same here. Useless place. Guess it's back to $100 for us or is it still available somewhere?