Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toys R Us

Some Graco Baby stuff

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2016 3:40 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
raccoon wrote: thanks op and yolomolo's coupon, got chair and playyard
Were you able to apply the coupon? Cause it didn't work for me, under $100....
Dec 28, 2009
106 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
NikyK wrote: Add both items to a cart, for me the delivery is $26.53, then both items have $10 off shipping, bringing the delivery cost to $6.53 plus tax. If the $10 off wasn't applied, they should do it manually, cause it's a website glitch. :twisted:
32$ is the shipping cost after the 20$ discount. It was $52. Why there is such a big difference? Same province.
Dec 28, 2009
106 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
NikyK wrote: Were you able to apply the coupon? Cause it didn't work for me, under $100....
Just buy something small to make it 100$. You can always return it afterwards and they won't charge back
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
emilyflb wrote: 32$ is the shipping cost after the 20$ discount. It was $52. Why there is such a big difference? Same province.
What? :-0 I added items to a cart without signing in, so I didn't specify my province even... It makes NO sense, do call them.
Oct 2, 2006
206 posts
33 upvotes
Abbotsford
In my cart the shipping showed at about $13 for the car seat, but when I entered my address in Checkout (BC) it went up to $40ish
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
Well this is weird. I added the high chair to my cart, it showed the total as 57.79 with shipping.

Went to PayPal checkout, it showed 57.79.

Goes back to Toys r us, now it's $74!

I didn't complete the transaction, but what do you think my charge to PayPal would be?
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Toys R Us is so stupid. Why the outrageous shipping fees? If they had more realistic shipping fees they would definitely do a lot more business. Like Costco, for a 70" TV we paid ONLY $10 more than in store. And they use a specialized shipping service. Toys R Us uses *****ty Purolator, where they don't even ring the doorbell, just put a note on ur door and they run away cuz they are too *****ing lazy to bring big items into store.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
NikyK wrote: What? :-0 I added items to a cart without signing in, so I didn't specify my province even... It makes NO sense, do call them.
I think you are missing the point. It seems that everybody went to the checkout page where you had to enter your details and shipping address. If you did not specify your province as you said you hadn't, then you obviously did not get to that part yet. Mine too had the shipping at a reasonable $20, then when I went to check out, it jumped to $60! Tried 3 different addresses in various parts of southern Ontario, same thing basically. Wife happened too be on the phone with them about something else at the time, so I asked her to inquire about the shipping jump, and you can guess what they said. Tuff titties.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
midget_man wrote: I think you are missing the point. It seems that everybody went to the checkout page where you had to enter your details and shipping address. If you did not specify your province as you said you hadn't, then you obviously did not get to that part yet. Mine too had the shipping at a reasonable $20, then when I went to check out, it jumped to $60! Tried 3 different addresses in various parts of southern Ontario, same thing basically. Wife happened too be on the phone with them about something else at the time, so I asked her to inquire about the shipping jump, and you can guess what they said. Tuff titties.
I got different prices for shipping within GTA! Tried Markham, North York, and Downtown TO all different prices. The stupid part, I tried to add a filler item which was $4 (wipes) and shipping jumped up another $10 LOL. Stupid Toys R Us. I'm sure they lose many sales because of this dumb shipping strategy. At least do free shipping to store on all items on their website, like Staples does.

Toys R Us hasn't figured out the online model yet lol

Also beaware if you use Pay Pal to purchase. You DO NOT get full refund onto your credit card, ONLY store credit.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
no free shipping...pass...

what is qualifying item?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1766 posts
2590 upvotes
Description: Safety 1st View Of Two Mirror
Item#: 125558
Quantity: 1 @ $2.00
Shipping via: In-Store Pickup

Description: Graco Pack 'n Play On The Go Playard - Zoofari
Item#: 16777917
Quantity: 1 @ $40.14
Shipping via: Standard Ground

Description: Graco Meal Time High Chair - Zoofari
Item#: 17464621
Quantity: 1 @ $40.14
Shipping via: Standard Ground

Cost Summary:
Sub-Total: $82.28
Shipping: $6.53
Goods and Services Tax (GST): $4.44
Quebec Sales Tax (QST): $8.86
Charge to Card: $102.11

thanks op!
Dec 26, 2012
179 posts
103 upvotes
RICHMOND
Found them in store, picked up swing and pack n play. Store ordered the high chair for me with free shipping :)

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1858 posts
931 upvotes
midget_man wrote: I think you are missing the point. It seems that everybody went to the checkout page where you had to enter your details and shipping address. If you did not specify your province as you said you hadn't, then you obviously did not get to that part yet. Mine too had the shipping at a reasonable $20, then when I went to check out, it jumped to $60! Tried 3 different addresses in various parts of southern Ontario, same thing basically. Wife happened too be on the phone with them about something else at the time, so I asked her to inquire about the shipping jump, and you can guess what they said. Tuff titties.
foodyforlife wrote: I got different prices for shipping within GTA! Tried Markham, North York, and Downtown TO all different prices. The stupid part, I tried to add a filler item which was $4 (wipes) and shipping jumped up another $10 LOL. Stupid Toys R Us. I'm sure they lose many sales because of this dumb shipping strategy. At least do free shipping to store on all items on their website, like Staples does.

Toys R Us hasn't figured out the online model yet lol

Also beaware if you use Pay Pal to purchase. You DO NOT get full refund onto your credit card, ONLY store credit.
It's so stupid... All items are shipped from the Mississauga TRU warehouse, how come that delivery to Kitchener, ON, that is at least 100 km away from the warehouse is much cheaper, than delivery to Toronto? Moreover, check RaphaelG041's post, delivery to QCis $6.53...how is it possible that delivery to QC is much, much cheaper than delivery to the GTA? :evil:
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1766 posts
2590 upvotes
NikyK wrote: RaphaelG041's post, delivery to QCis $6.53...how is it possible that delivery to QC is much, much cheaper than delivery to the GTA? :evil:
Probably government subsidized with the outrageous taxes we're paying LOL
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
Meeeks85 wrote: Found them in store, picked up swing and pack n play. Store ordered the high chair for me with free shipping :)

Thanks op
I wish I had known this before I paid for shipping :(
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
1315 posts
486 upvotes
lol, looks like deals dead. Suddenly everything went back to original price =(. I was browsing to find a filler... guess I was too late.
Nov 9, 2013
862 posts
927 upvotes
Barrie
JL2002 wrote: lol, looks like deals dead. Suddenly everything went back to original price =(. I was browsing to find a filler... guess I was too late.
Wow...glad I pulled the trigger when I did! My $15 shipping for the $49 high chair doesn't seem so bad now, considering it went up to &199.99!