Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toys R Us

Some Graco Baby stuff

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2016 3:40 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn I don't know why they use purolator. We're never home during day cuz working, and they won't schedule a drop off time. So I basically paid $40 shipping to go pick it up myself at a Purolator 15 minutes away. So stupid. Can't ship to store for pick up. Why don't they use Canada Post instead of stupid Purolator??!? At least its more convenient at Canada Post and it's a crown corporation!
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
foodyforlife wrote: Damn I don't know why they use purolator. We're never home during day cuz working, and they won't schedule a drop off time. So I basically paid $40 shipping to go pick it up myself at a Purolator 15 minutes away. So stupid. Can't ship to store for pick up. Why don't they use Canada Post instead of stupid Purolator??!? At least its more convenient at Canada Post and it's a crown corporation!
Hello foodyforlife,

We're sorry we missed you. Please note that we can set up, upon request, another delivery attempt on a business day that you are home, or if it is available in your area, we could set up a delivery with the Express Evening delivery service (charges may apply). If the location where your package is held is too far, we can verify if a closer or more convenient one exists.

Don't hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions.

Regards,
Vincent
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp