• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 12:19 pm
[OP]
Dec 21, 2010
15 posts
73 upvotes
kelowna

[Toys R Us] Xbox one X $251 at Toys R Us

Just bought it today, January 25-2020 in Kelowna, last one. Clearance price is $359.98 then they had a take an extra 30% off today so came to $251.99
It doesn't come with a game but for that price who cares. Cheers!
Images
  • 20200125_140613.jpg
65 replies
Oct 14, 2004
795 posts
163 upvotes
Victoria
That's going to need a pretty big YMMV tag in the title...
[OP]
Dec 21, 2010
15 posts
73 upvotes
kelowna
MikeyCanuck wrote: That's going to need a pretty big YMMV tag in the title...
Not sure what that means? Can you explain as I see that in a number of titles but have no idea.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1309 posts
1017 upvotes
spencerq wrote: Not sure what that means? Can you explain as I see that in a number of titles but have no idea.
Your mileage may vary

Means it will be hard to find
Aug 24, 2017
30 posts
74 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: Your mileage may vary

Means it will be hard to find
I always thought it was "Your market may vary" but mileage is way better!!! :-)
[OP]
Dec 21, 2010
15 posts
73 upvotes
kelowna
Thanks guys, makes sense! Maybe with that receipt pic they will honor the price though, but who knows.
Nov 21, 2019
22 posts
14 upvotes
This deal is flaming hot if other people get it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9868 posts
4499 upvotes
I bought mine for 359 back on clearance in the summer and the box seal was busted so asked for another but they all were busted so they gave me 10% off but hey this is even a better price i could use another in basement.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3269 posts
2993 upvotes
Ottawa
With the next gen on the way at the end of the year, the last thing I'd be doing is buying something that takes up TV real estate. But that's me.

A good deal is a good deal.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Feb 11, 2015
113 posts
91 upvotes
Winnipeg
Winpeg wrote: I always thought it was "Your market may vary" but mileage is way better!!! :-)
it’s actually “your money may vanish”
Nov 26, 2014
140 posts
193 upvotes
Calgary, AB
5% cashback through amplii as well.
Mar 13, 2010
389 posts
94 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Batarang wrote: With the next gen on the way at the end of the year, the last thing I'd be doing is buying something that takes up TV real estate. But that's me.

A good deal is a good deal.
All Microsoft next gen exclusives will be playable on Xbox one for the next few years so lifespan of the X is still pretty good.

From article:

In an interview with MCV, head of Xbox Game Studios, Matt Booty, has said that as “content comes out over the next year, two years, all of our games, sort of like PC, will play up and down that family of devices.” The plan is that “if someone invests in Xbox between now and [Series X] that they feel that they made a good investment and that we’re committed to them with content.”

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/xbox ... n-xbox-one
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3269 posts
2993 upvotes
Ottawa
d_bomb_23 wrote: All Microsoft next gen exclusives will be playable on Xbox one for the next few years so lifespan of the X is still pretty good.

From article:

In an interview with MCV, head of Xbox Game Studios, Matt Booty, has said that as “content comes out over the next year, two years, all of our games, sort of like PC, will play up and down that family of devices.” The plan is that “if someone invests in Xbox between now and [Series X] that they feel that they made a good investment and that we’re committed to them with content.”

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/xbox ... n-xbox-one
Yeah, that's usually how next gen cycle's start off. With reports of how powerful these new consoles are, I wouldn't go near the current "Most powerful console ever created".
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
May 22, 2007
101 posts
59 upvotes
Nothing nearby in Kitchener according to stock track.ca...too bad.

Thanks for sharing, OP.