Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Trade in COD Black Ops and get Killzone 3 free and 1 penny!! PS3 users

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2011 6:42 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 5, 2009
12 posts
23 upvotes
St. catharines

[EB Games] Trade in COD Black Ops and get Killzone 3 free and 1 penny!! PS3 users

I don't know about the rest of you but i had black ops and i thought it was the worst one yet, but now you have a chance to redeem yourself like I did. March on over to ebgames and trade that piece of garbage in.
(black ops has a 40$ trade in value and it adds 50% due to the promotion, 40x1.5=60 - retail price 59.99 = 1 penny left over)
Your welcome.

For people who think this is just hating on black ops im not, I have all three systems i was very excited for black ops but the lag on ps3 i cudnt stand along with dying within 30 seconds and im not a bad player, so I was very surprised to find this deal for a AAA title, along with the fact after 3 months I can still trade in a game for a new game. so this is just a simple thread designed to get people to switch over from call of duty without loosing money on simply a much better game.
thanks again.
69 replies
Mar 14, 2007
554 posts
474 upvotes
Brunswich
Here comes the haterade...
Apr 17, 2010
280 posts
67 upvotes
Do you REALLY think this is new and exciting news? Have you even bothered to check the other topics on here? How about Killzone 3 for $30 AND you can keep Black Ops? Nice try, newbie :lol:
Mar 14, 2007
554 posts
474 upvotes
Brunswich
I think you might be able to powertrade BLOPS for Bulletstorm too...YMMV.
Possibly you can do it for MvC3...YMMV
TDU2...YMMV
Jul 4, 2007
378 posts
192 upvotes
Saskatoon
Maddawg42 wrote: Do you REALLY think this is new and exciting news? Have you even bothered to check the other topics on here? How about Killzone 3 for $30 AND you can keep Black Ops? Nice try, newbie :lol:

Great, let's discourage people from posting deals. This is why I rarely post any deals I find. It's just not worth dealing with comments like this.

Thanks OP for posting.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1379 posts
399 upvotes
Useless and old news.

Black Ops is great. Did you guys know there games hidden in the main menu? Just found out today. Dead Ops Arcade, Zork, New zombie map + a lot of intel to read. Don't trade it in before discovering all these secrets!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960189- ... ops/cheats

Dead Ops Arcade is a full coop arcade game, 4 players on LIVE. Very fun!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8930 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Maddawg42 wrote: Do you REALLY think this is new and exciting news? Have you even bothered to check the other topics on here? How about Killzone 3 for $30 AND you can keep Black Ops? Nice try, newbie :lol:

where's the thumbs down button

encouragement by discouragement
Nov 11, 2006
72 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
Tjammin wrote: I don't know about the rest of you but i had black ops and i thought it was the worst one yet, but now you have a chance to redeem yourself like I did. March on over to ebgames and trade that piece of garbage in.
(black ops has a 40$ trade in value and it adds 50% due to the promotion, 40x1.5=60 - retail price 59.99 = 1 penny left over)
Your welcome.

How shiny is this penny?

Damnit! It's you are or you're welcome. :twisted: Damn Internets
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2500 posts
1581 upvotes
Thanks OP, but there are many threads discussing this, just none with a Killzone-specific title. You just have to check the gaming threads that are always near the top of the Hot Deals forum. ;)
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17623 posts
667 upvotes
Im likely going to do this, ill just beat Black ops and call it good I think.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2002
3005 posts
169 upvotes
:facepalm:

I'm sure this is useful to those who don't know about powertrades, and OP is gonna get a ton of thanks because of that, but this can get ridiculous and out of hand..

I won't be surprised if people make other threads, replacing "Killzone 3" with "Marvel vs Capcom 3" and "Bulletstorm" or any other PT title. Then rinse and repeat next month.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17623 posts
667 upvotes

could you point me towards where this is being discussed please. That would eb very nice.
Mar 11, 2010
749 posts
141 upvotes
Super strokey wrote: could you point me towards where this is being discussed please. That would eb very nice.

+1
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
5795 posts
587 upvotes
A plane just went into the trade towers, more info soon!
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17623 posts
667 upvotes
amanaks wrote: Not sure if this helps:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-games ... os-997979/

this thread discusses EB/Gamestop Promos for this month, including the Killzone 3 power trade promo.

Thats very good, I just dotn see how a person can get KZ3 for 30 bucks, unless a person has 3 ten dollar qualifiers. But thats old news. Where does a person get those games is the real question.
[OP]
Nov 5, 2009
12 posts
23 upvotes
St. catharines
cnuall wrote: How shiny is this penny?

Damnit! It's you are or you're welcome. :twisted: Damn Internets

sadly its on a giftcard, whats your address ill mail you one lol