Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Trade your candy for a free slice coupon on November 1st

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2018 11:58 am
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2351 upvotes
nordwitcher wrote: Again just wanted to point out that I was only referring to the person that spent his time driving around and that wanted to throw a pizza at the store.
Maybe that was your intention and you got confused or have a poor memory, but this wasn't the case. Your posts are still there if you want to check.
Mar 28, 2018
44 posts
61 upvotes
nordwitcher wrote: Again just wanted to point out that I was only referring to the person that spent his time driving around and that wanted to throw a pizza at the store.
Lol that part was a joke.. was referencing an old thread on AYCE KFC/Pizza hut that made me laugh. Just threw it in for the lawls. But I guess trolling you is pretty funny too. Don't take free pizza so seriously, grab a slice and take the edge off. I can give you a coupon if you would like. XD
Penalty Box
Jan 26, 2017
804 posts
862 upvotes
cheapboy69 wrote: Drove around for the last hour and hit as many pizza pizzas as possible. Only got denied at 1 place claiming it was a day time promotion. Almost threw a pizza slice at the window before leaving just for RFD (ayce KFC lol). Got denied at the last few I went to but that was understandable as it was after 12. Now just gonna freeze the slices and have pizza for a month haha.
Nice! For posting that pic please PM @TomRFD for free RFD swag!
Please post all locations u went to and the order of location! I’m actually amazed that you can find 21 different Pizza Pizza locations. Logistically this must have involved major planning and strategy beforehand...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6648 posts
5653 upvotes
Toronto
Bebo123 wrote: Nice! For posting that pic please PM @TomRFD for free RFD swag!
Please post all locations u went to and the order of location! I’m actually amazed that you can find 21 different Pizza Pizza locations. Logistically this must have involved major planning and strategy beforehand...
Swag??... the only thing he/she deserves is a permaban... it is because of people like him/her that RFD has sometimes a bad rep
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)