Trading idea- Based on Graham (TSX)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2024 10:50 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 5, 2009
465 posts
312 upvotes
Hello, Rod, any reason you never buy any tech sector stocks? I haven't seen any.( Maybe I missed some posts previously you posted it)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 14, 2010
7113 posts
9300 upvotes
automation wrote: Hello, Rod, any reason you never buy any tech sector stocks? I haven't seen any.( Maybe I missed some posts previously you posted it)
For this model? They don’t meet Graham rules. Or they do but other companies rank higher. I rely on other models to buy tech companies.

Rod
Build a comprehensive portfolio based on Investing and Trading strategies. Check out these threads and join the discussion:
Investing strategy based on dividend growth

Trading strategy based on Graham principles.
Oct 5, 2009
465 posts
312 upvotes
rodbarc wrote: For this model? They don’t meet Graham rules. Or they do but other companies rank higher. I rely on other models to buy tech companies.

Rod
Would you mind sharing your tech sector holding? It's okay if you feel uncomfortable.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 14, 2010
7113 posts
9300 upvotes
automation wrote: Would you mind sharing your tech sector holding? It's okay if you feel uncomfortable.
The holdings as investments are specified in the website’s watchlist. The holdings as trading positions depends on each model, since different models have divergent rules to screen for companies.

Rod
Build a comprehensive portfolio based on Investing and Trading strategies. Check out these threads and join the discussion:
Investing strategy based on dividend growth

Trading strategy based on Graham principles.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)