Personal Finance

Transfer RRSP account from tangerine to questrade - how to get the transfer fee back?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2019 10:47 am
[OP]
Mar 7, 2008
144 posts
18 upvotes

Transfer RRSP account from tangerine to questrade - how to get the transfer fee back?

questrade will rebate the transfer fee changed by tangerine. but they need the receipt.
I login tangerine, the rrsp account has disappeared. How to get the receipt from tangerine?
2 replies
Sep 20, 2015
124 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
mouseswimming wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 8:55 pm
questrade will rebate the transfer fee changed by tangerine. but they need the receipt.
I login tangerine, the rrsp account has disappeared. How to get the receipt from tangerine?
Check your last statement in the documents and It will have transfer out charges. Upload this statement to Questrade to claim the charges.
Edit: Use the document type "Rebate" when uploading your statement to Questrade.
[OP]
Mar 7, 2008
144 posts
18 upvotes
OttawaGuy2 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2019 11:46 pm
Check your last statement in the documents and It will have transfer out charges. Upload this statement to Questrade to claim the charges.
Edit: Use the document type "Rebate" when uploading your statement to Questrade.
Thanks a lot.
The transfer happened on June 5. So I guess I could see the charge on July's statement.