Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Transformers Combiner Devastator in Walmart for only $89.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2016 1:38 am
Dec 28, 2013
7 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Transformers Combiner Devastator in Walmart for only $89.96

Hi, I missed the $67.99 deal right before Christmas in Costco. Today when I checked the 70%-off clearance at Walmart.ca, I ran into this Transformers Devastator seemly not in clearance catalog but obviously at a great price comparing to $174 last week in Walmart or above $140 in ToysRus. Check it out for those still regreting missing the Costco deal. It could be a make up for the bad mood :evil :o f not geting desired Christmas gift. :cheesygri
19 replies
Oct 26, 2008
205 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Just saw this and decided to pick one up :)

Here's still over $140 everywhere else…

Glad I waited to grab one.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25310 posts
2536 upvotes
Markham, ON
i had the original set that I bought from Consumers....i threw it out long time ago :(
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5352 posts
533 upvotes
OP - Thank you very much! Watched various reviews on this set and have been meaning to get one - the previous $189 price tag set me a back but at $89, I'm all in!
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
Jan 12, 2004
75 posts
2 upvotes
thelefteyeguy wrote: i had the original set that I bought from Consumers....i threw it out long time ago :(
OMG, Consumers, i haven't heard that for a long time. I use to wait for the catalog and always go straight to the toy section in the catalog and dream of what i'm gonna get from that catalog. lol
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3651 posts
1429 upvotes
BC
Sigh bought one too. Don't forget ebates!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5352 posts
533 upvotes
Ren wrote: Sigh bought one too. Don't forget ebates!
Bah - I forgot ebates :( Got so excited in the AM just went straight to the URL and ordered..
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1765 posts
832 upvotes
TypeVR6 wrote: Bah - I forgot ebates :( Got so excited in the AM just went straight to the URL and ordered..
I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I always want to rush that order before it gets sold out that I totally forget.
Nov 30, 2014
301 posts
381 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP!

Missed out on the Costco deal because I was out of town.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
Damnit, I need to pay off the Christmas debt, not add more for next years. ROFL.

We never got the Costco ones at our warehouse, so this is probably as good as it gets.

Now let's just hope it comes in one piece in the mail...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Bought this over the weekend! Awaiting shipping to my local Canada Post location.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1765 posts
832 upvotes
BluePhirePB wrote: Bought this over the weekend! Awaiting shipping to my local Canada Post location.
I made 2 orders on the 16th, one at 10am (to post office) and one at 4pm (to my work). The 4pm. one I got a shipping notification already, the 10am one I haven't received a shipping notification yet. I'm kind of convinced it's not first come first serve now.

I ordered a batman tumbler a day before it went out of stock, 3 days later I get a notification saying my order is cancelled and that they ran out of stock. Was pretty pissed.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5352 posts
533 upvotes
Still waiting for shipping notification on mine..ordered in the wee hours of the morning and still nada...

**EDIT**

Just got my shipping notification! :)
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Soo my devastator order got cancelled. Ordered it when it was first available too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)