• Feb 1st, 2020 6:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2581 posts
968 upvotes

Travel sites that offer discounts or perks on vacation packages

Hi folks,

Wanted to ask if anyone knows of any travel agents or travel sites that give you perks or cash back on vacations packages?

I know Rakueten will give you some money off but wondering if there are other places I can shop for my all inclusive package and get some additional perks.

Costco travel is pretty good it gives back costco gift cards, plus you get 2% if you are executive member. RIght now they have additional $150 off packages, unfortunately the resort I want is not a resort they have packages for when I spoke with them.

Trip central is giving $100 Prepaid Card to use for Valet Park N' Fly or select airport hotels,Plaza Premium VIP lounge, or Excursions in selected destinations.

Perkopolis did not have any benefit when I tried that site.

Whatever site you search on (except Costco) the price will come up to what you would see if you book directly through Air Canada Vacations or Westjet Vacations, or Transat, or whatever operator you choose. Eg. Expedia, RedTag, ExitNow, etc. So really just wondering who can offer the best perks.

Thanks in advance for any tips you can provide.
2 replies
Jun 10, 2016
495 posts
373 upvotes
Brampton
pctravel gives you optimum points back if you have their credit card...ended up getting $100 back on a past trip and $50 back on a recent cheap trip (in points)...its not a ton, but better than nothing which is offered by a lot of the other sites..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)