• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2018 11:51 am
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4822 posts
795 upvotes
Taihou wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 11:09 am
I heard even the toilet in Dubai is made by gold. Is it true?
I want to know that too because I crap a gold brick every Tuesday!

And I'd only go to Dubai if I can stay at Roger Federer's place. Let me give him a call first...
Dec 3, 2017
25 posts
5 upvotes
Currently its Dubai shopping festival time in UAE, therefore you can get a lot of offers from different companies. The very first thing is to decide on which places you are going to visit like world's tallest building, undersea water, dolphin watch etc. Thereafter, choose what kind of visa you required, there are wide range of visa available - http://www.applydubaivisa.com/visa-types/ Based on that apply for (from 14 days to 90 days) a visa, and then find a reliable tour operator. Make sure to read the reviews before going with any company, and yes, the dsf will be over by 28th of jan 2018
Dec 3, 2007
951 posts
214 upvotes
Ottawa
I have no plans on ever going, but i am curious about the cheap electronics. As in, how cheap is stuff, and what is the quality. Actual, proper name brand electronics, or Chinese knockoff crap that you can get on aliexpress?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3090 posts
1058 upvotes
For any considering a trip, keep in mind that the UAE VoIP ban is now being aggressively enforced.

There are no electronics worth buying in Dubai - period.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
6918 posts
4307 upvotes
Canada
Ferkner wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 9:11 am
I have no plans on ever going, but i am curious about the cheap electronics. As in, how cheap is stuff, and what is the quality. Actual, proper name brand electronics, or Chinese knockoff crap that you can get on aliexpress?
Depends what kind of electronics. I was looking at camera lenses and they were 30-40% cheaper plus no tax.

Brand name phones are about 10-15% cheaper.
Public Mobile, Koodo and Freedom Mobile customer