Expired Hot Deals

TravelZoo

Fairmont Bali: 10-Nt. Beach Retreat for 2 $899 / 5 nights

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 2:02 pm
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2008
123 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks got 2 vouchers for 10 nights
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1019 posts
383 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Isn't Fairmont already doing buy 1 night get 1 night free on their own?
Just at select properties in Canada I think
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6377 posts
4572 upvotes
tempting. what are the chances travelzoo goes out of business?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2689 posts
1013 upvotes
Nunavut
Has anyone done refunds on any of these vouchers from TravelZoo? Wondering how the process went, how easy was it and how fast was the refund processed?

Assuming full amount was refunded to original method of payment? How long until it was posted back to your card?
Jr. Member
Jul 27, 2009
107 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Eldorado wrote: Has anyone done refunds on any of these vouchers from TravelZoo? Wondering how the process went, how easy was it and how fast was the refund processed?

Assuming full amount was refunded to original method of payment? How long until it was posted back to your card?
If you need this level of comfort...I would not pull the trigger on this
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2689 posts
1013 upvotes
Nunavut
Cupcake09 wrote: If you need this level of comfort...I would not pull the trigger on this
I don't pull the trigger on any purchase unless I know exactly the refund terms, have never done business with these guys so looking for first hand experience
Newbie
Dec 11, 2018
78 posts
28 upvotes
flaming homer wrote: On my last trip I've found best restaurants are "western" food meant for the Australian tourists, Bali to me is not a gastronomical place when compared to the rest of SE Asia
I found its Canada's equivalent of Cuba
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3538 posts
2814 upvotes
GTA
KMoney193 wrote: sold out :(
You can still buy "add-ons" for individual days @ $180 per day. looks only to be useful for those that already purchased
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2011
806 posts
601 upvotes
Canada
I would've jumped on this but can't wear a mask that long to get there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3538 posts
2814 upvotes
GTA
stvross wrote: I would've jumped on this but can't wear a mask that long to get there.
Do it with short hops:

Vancouver - Maui - Tokyo - Kuala Lumpur - Denpasar

And come back through Taipei - Honolulu - Los Angeles
Member
Jul 3, 2002
309 posts
103 upvotes
mech9t5 wrote: tempting. what are the chances travelzoo goes out of business?
I would book it with a CC that has good customer service. If it goes bellyup, I am pretty sure the CC will give you a refund.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3538 posts
2814 upvotes
GTA
In case anyone is still following this thread, I've decided to ask for a refund, going to try going to Krabi, Thailand instead

While Travelzoo also has "deals" for Krabi, I'm probably just going to book direct

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)