Expired Hot Deals

[Treadmill Factory] XM FITNESS 365 Infinity Power Rack w/ Ironax XB1 Barbell & 255lbs XM Olympic Steel Plates

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 6:54 pm
[OP]
May 31, 2017
73 posts
59 upvotes

XM FITNESS 365 Infinity Power Rack w/ Ironax XB1 Barbell & 255lbs XM Olympic Steel Plates

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Treadmill Factory
I've spent the better part of two months trying to find a good quality power rack and equipment. These just came back in stock and picked one up for Curbside Pickup.

This power rack is made by Xtreme Monkey and uses 11 gauge steel and very well rated. Weights also by Xtreme Monkey.
I have never heard of the Barbell company but is rated for 1000lbs and looks nice.
133 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1296 posts
632 upvotes
Seems excessive for a home gym.

I guess if you never plan on visiting a actual gym again...

My current setup:
599 Costco Mercy Rack (with Lat pulldown)
99 Costco Mercy Bench
Women's 7ft Olympic Bar (borrowing from a friend)
5x5lb, 6x10lb, 2x45lb (2$/lb or less after tax)

Most of this stuff was purchased in September/November.
The excessive amount of 5lbs were for the pullies.

Edit: I just calculated the cost of my setup, and it comes pretty close to this one.... So maybe this isn't as expensive....

Edit 2:cost was a little under 1050. Does not include the cost of a bar (which I borrowed from a friend), but does include Lat Pull down and cable row pullies

Dotmar has some Olympic Plates for 2$ ish per pound
https://dotmarfitness.com/products/york ... 4641&_ss=r

25, 35 and 45s in stock as of posting
Last edited by PerformingAzura on Jan 7th, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[OP]
May 31, 2017
73 posts
59 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: Seems excessive for a home gym.

My current setup:
99 Costco Mercy Bench

Yeah, this is something I was planning long before COVID and was just waiting until we bought a house that could fit a home gym (which we recently did). I understand it costs more than what you are listing, but there are lots of differences from what you listed.
[OP]
May 31, 2017
73 posts
59 upvotes
esaul17 wrote: Man that seems pricey.
If you are comparing it to the WalMart Reality Fitness rack and CAP Barbell (good luck finding one), yeah it's more expensive. But XM is a well reviewed, good quality brand. I am building this for the long haul not just until gyms open back up.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3454 posts
4901 upvotes
BC
esaul17 wrote: Man that seems pricey.
If you price it separately, using treadmill factory prices:
Rack - $999
Barbell - $299

So you're paying $500 for 255lb weights which is below market price. The rack looks pretty solid too.

I disagree, if you're an intermediate lifter this is the bare minimum you need. If anything, more weight is needed.

I think most of us building home gyms don't plan on returning to commercial gyms anytime soon
Last edited by peakingduck on Jan 6th, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2018
12 posts
18 upvotes
I got the same rack about 6 months ago now, it is a really great rack quality wise, and you can add on lots of custom attachments like a landmine attachment.

The deal itself seems a little pricey to me, when I bought it I paid 950 for the rack and 500 for 300lbs of virgin rubber coated barbell weights and an Olympic bar.

That said during covid times, half the battle is finding the equipment...
[OP]
May 31, 2017
73 posts
59 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: If you price it separately, using treadmill factory prices:
Rack - $999
Barbell - $299

So you're paying $500 for 255lb weights which is below market price. The rack looks pretty solid too.

I disagree, if you're an intermediate lifter this is the bare minimum you need. If anything, more weight is needed.

I think most of us building home gyms don't plan on returning to commercial gyms anytime soon
That's how i worked it out in my head. My local Facebook Marketplace is filled with people selling their used 1 inch busted ass plates for $4/lb that saving on the plates here seemed worth it. I am also waiting for some Rogue bumper plates to come back in stock as this isn't enough for my DL (and hopefully the other two lifts soon as well).
Oct 8, 2008
190 posts
93 upvotes
Ontario
Rack - $999
Barbell - $299

Fair enough. I guess I've seen racks for $300 and am not sure how much better this rack would be.
[OP]
May 31, 2017
73 posts
59 upvotes
ScottN5574 wrote: I got the same rack about 6 months ago now, it is a really great rack quality wise, and you can add on lots of custom attachments like a landmine attachment.

The deal itself seems a little pricey to me, when I bought it I paid 950 for the rack and 500 for 300lbs of virgin rubber coated barbell weights and an Olympic bar.

That said during covid times, half the battle is finding the equipment...
That's good to know, I have only read good things about this rack! As far as price, hindsight is 20 20 I guess. We just moved at the end of November and I didn't want to lug a power rack/weights around if I didn't have to. Obviously I didnt expect prices to keep going up haha
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1448 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto
wow.. you can get fit505 rack and other parts from Kijiji.. for like half the price.. this is too much..
Aug 16, 2009
563 posts
451 upvotes
Rack - $999
Barbell - $299

Agreed.
Aug 16, 2009
563 posts
451 upvotes
esaul17 wrote: Fair enough. I guess I've seen racks for $300 and am not sure how much better this rack would be.
This rack is 3"x3" and the ones at that price rage are 2"x2".
With 3"x3" tubing you'll be able to get allot more choice for add ons.
The Progear and Fitness Reality with 2"x2" tubing have allot less options.

I have a Progear and it's almost impossible to find add ons.
Aug 16, 2009
563 posts
451 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: wow.. you can get fit505 rack and other parts from Kijiji.. for like half the price.. this is too much..
You can get a quality rack, bar and 255lbs of plates for $900?
You guys are lucky. Prices are crazy in Ottawa.
Nov 1, 2019
11 posts
8 upvotes

My current setup:
99 Costco Mercy Bench

Edit: I just calculated the cost of my setup, and it comes pretty close to this one.... So maybe this isn't as expensive....
Your weight bench has a max weight of 400lbs. It's nice for beginners, but the stuff you're listing is not comparable to what OP linked to. His stuff is going to be a lot more sturdy. Unfortunately with gym stuff you pay for safety and sturdiness.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2008
4397 posts
469 upvotes

My current setup:
599 Costco Mercy Rack (with
do you even lift bro?
Last edited by zzz3 on Jan 6th, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2745 upvotes
Montreal
Dandada wrote: This rack is 3"x3" and the ones at that price rage are 2"x2".
With 3"x3" tubing you'll be able to get allot more choice for add ons.
The Progear and Fitness Reality with 2"x2" tubing have allot less options.

I have a Progear and it's almost impossible to find add ons.
What are you looking for?
For my FR one, I was able to get jhooks, spotter arms, landmine and dip attachments. I was thinking about a lever arm from NY Barbell as well.
Though not as easy as 3x3 tubings, it's not impossible to find attachments for 2x2 racks.
Sep 6, 2007
51 posts
29 upvotes
Anyone have extra storage pegs for their Fit505 Ultra Racks they’re willing to sell? 2.5x2.5 (or technically 60mm) tubing
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3454 posts
4901 upvotes
BC
ysl5710 wrote: wow.. you can get fit505 rack and other parts from Kijiji.. for like half the price.. this is too much..
Not comparable, I have the fit505 and it's fine but it's probably best suited for beginner/novice lifters. I'll upgrade when I get a bigger place and build a proper gym
Nov 12, 2012
713 posts
432 upvotes
Calgary
I don’t like how they force you into a bundle, but at least they haven’t raised their prices like some of their competitors.