Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Treadmill Factory

XM FITNESS 365 Infinity Power Rack w/ Ironax XB1 Barbell & 255lbs XM Olympic Steel Plates

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 6:54 pm
Oct 6, 2020
649 posts
1117 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: For those interested in a Rogue rack, Fitness Depot's Northern Lights line is a pretty close clone. This is something I scouted out a while back so things may have changed and no idea on stock, but another cheaper option for those interested:

Northern Lights CrossBox Upright 90" (x4) 439.52
Northern Lights CrossBox X-Bar, 30" (x2) 119.76
Northern Lights X-Bar, 43" Fat/Skinny 79.88
Northern Lights Safety Spotter Pipe/Pins, 30" 69.88
Northern Lights CrossBox Bar Holder J-Hooks 29.88

Total 738.92
This is my setup and love it...its a Rogue replica.....but the crossbox models has been sold out since April/May....getting one involves a lot of luck.
Nov 11, 2013
37 posts
43 upvotes
Waterloo
A word of caution - my experience has been that Treadmill Factory's customer service is poor.

I pre-ordered a similar combo (rack + bar + bench + weights) in late November that was supposed to ship in mid December. I was charged immediately at purchase, my order displays as "complete" through their website and I have yet to receive a tracking number of any of the products. Worse, I have not received any response to 3 emails and nobody answers if you call to follow-up.

Not sure if this experience is common in this industry but I wish i had purchased elsewhere.
Aug 8, 2006
486 posts
156 upvotes
covid pricing is ridiculous. i know with gyms closed its a difficult situation for some, but how desperate do yoou need to be to drop $2-3/lb, sometimes even more? i also dont understand why supply is so bad either, even with such high demand. its not like weights are hard to mfg? my $0.02
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
phez wrote: covid pricing is ridiculous. i know with gyms closed its a difficult situation for some, but how desperate do yoou need to be to drop $2-3/lb, sometimes even more? i also dont understand why supply is so bad either, even with such high demand. its not like weights are hard to mfg? my $0.02
I was desperate enough to throw that much. (well not over $3 per pound though) Training was and still is the only thing that keeps me sane during the lockdowns. Gyms have been closed for over 6months so far in less than a year, and I am willing to throw some money to be able to train. And this is coming from someone who thought having a home gym was a waste of money.

Im not ashamed to say that when I see a good deal, i'd buy a few extras to sell them off classifieds in order to pay for my home gym.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
teedomo88 wrote: This is my setup and love it...its a Rogue replica.....but the crossbox models has been sold out since April/May....getting one involves a lot of luck.
Yeah kind of what I figured...I also double checked my pricing and it looks like every piece went up $10-$20 since the summer so overall cost is about $60 more. Hopefully we see more stock pop up closer to the spring.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Dandada wrote:
Where have you seen Olympic plates for less than $2/lb after tax lately?
I think they were questioning the user buying a full rack setup to lift 175lbs, not the price itself
phez wrote: covid pricing is ridiculous. i know with gyms closed its a difficult situation for some, but how desperate do yoou need to be to drop $2-3/lb, sometimes even more? i also dont understand why supply is so bad either, even with such high demand. its not like weights are hard to mfg? my $0.02
Pretty simple - high demand, low supply = $$$$

Suppliers in China are charging more since they know how desirable gym equipment is. International shipping charges have also increased. All this results in prices going up from retailers. I feel like prices are starting to cool down a bit and aren't as crazy since supply is catching up.

The way I see it, I won't be paying for a gym membership for the foreseeable future now that I spent some money upfront to build a gym.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
gyms wont be opening until September
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
peakingduck wrote:

The way I see it, I won't be paying for a gym membership for the foreseeable future now that I spent some money upfront to build a gym.
My gym is still charging me during the lockdown, how is that even legal -.-
May 19, 2003
509 posts
483 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: My gym is still charging me during the lockdown, how is that even legal -.-
It's not legal if you request they put it on hold or cancel. Push the issue and see what happens.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Madevilz wrote: My gym is still charging me during the lockdown, how is that even legal -.-
That ain't right, ask them for a refund and cancel your membership for the time being or do a chargeback
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
UPDATE: Ordered yesterday at 1:30pm and just received my email that it's ready for curbside pickup.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
skyway wrote:
Wow. You really overspent to achieve 175lbs.
Dandada wrote:
Where have you seen Olympic plates for less than $2/lb after tax lately?
Tactical wrote:
At a glance you can tell the numbers don't add anywhere near $1800. Probably around 1k, not sure why it was mentioned it was close.
I need to work on my calculator skills. You're right, cost was around 1000$.

My setup also has pullies, whils this cage does not. I could have saved ~200$ getting a pulley-less cage.

However this setup comes with a bar which is like a ~$250 cost

https://dotmarfitness.com/products/york ... _ss=rSells Olympics plates at 2$ plus tax
Walmart has cap plates shipped for a bit over 2$ plus tax.

I have 5 Cap 45s from Walmart that got lost in shipping. If they ever come in, I could sell it to rfders at cost.

Don't play scalpers 3-4$/lb for Olympics plates. You can definitely get them for 2-2.5ish.
May 22, 2014
491 posts
446 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: I need to work on my calculator skills. You're right, cost was around 1000$.

My setup also has pullies, whils this cage does not. I could have saved ~200$ getting a pulley-less cage.

However this setup comes with a bar which is like a ~$250 cost

https://dotmarfitness.com/products/york ... _ss=rSells Olympics plates at 2$ plus tax
Walmart has cap plates shipped for a bit over 2$ plus tax.

I have 5 Cap 45s from Walmart that got lost in shipping. If they ever come in, I could sell it to rfders at cost.

Don't play scalpers 3-4$/lb for Olympics plates. You can definitely get them for 2-2.5ish.
i'd be interested in this... at the moment i'm confined to using the non olympic bar and the smaller plates... and hanging household items off the ends to increase the weight
Aug 29, 2007
353 posts
216 upvotes
Saskatoon
EFAB86 wrote: I am signed up for notifications, but it seems like only one weight at a time. I don't really want to pay shipping 5 times to get a full set. This morning I only got a notification for the black and white 45's, is that what you got ?
I only signed up for the 45s. But on Saturday and yesterday all the strengths were available. Saturday they stuck around until afternoon but yesterday the smaller weights lasted maybe an hour. I would test out the shipping estimate as well. For me 4x45lb plates was the sweet spot for $3.20 all in including tax and shipping. Anything more it jumped up to over $4/lb unless I got a enormous amount of weights. Can't recall how much but it was amount that I would never need. For me making 2 orders of 4x45lb plates was cheaper than all in one order of 8x45lbs.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
EFAB86 wrote: UPDATE: Ordered yesterday at 1:30pm and just received my email that it's ready for curbside pickup.
What kind of car are you picking it up in? If you don't mind could you please share the box dimensions with us? I want to order for curbside pickup but want to make sure I can get a ride to accomodate it. Thx.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
jhonjhontoo wrote: just out of curiosity, where are folks reading reviews on XM?
If you search Xtreme Monkey on /r/homegym a bunch pop up.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
aznaro wrote: I only signed up for the 45s. But on Saturday and yesterday all the strengths were available. Saturday they stuck around until afternoon but yesterday the smaller weights lasted maybe an hour. I would test out the shipping estimate as well. For me 4x45lb plates was the sweet spot for $3.20 all in including tax and shipping. Anything more it jumped up to over $4/lb unless I got a enormous amount of weights. Can't recall how much but it was amount that I would never need. For me making 2 orders of 4x45lb plates was cheaper than all in one order of 8x45lbs.
Nice! Yeah I'll likely put the order in over the next week or so as well. I was getting 3.30/lb , guess it's time to pull the trigger.
May 31, 2017
99 posts
91 upvotes
covabwoy wrote: What kind of car are you picking it up in? If you don't mind could you please share the box dimensions with us? I want to order for curbside pickup but want to make sure I can get a ride to accomodate it. Thx.
I drive an F-150, short bed. I am assuming I will be driving tail down and strapped. I guess I should find box dimensions? Haha. If you are in Niagara and want to come for the ride I'd be happy to try and fit both.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)