Entertainment

Treadstone, a prequel to the Matt Damon-led Bourne franchise from Tim Kring (Heroes)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2020 9:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8560 upvotes
GTHA

Treadstone, a prequel to the Matt Damon-led Bourne franchise from Tim Kring (Heroes)

Pilot ordered by USA Network
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... rs-1101938
From a producer of the Bourne franchise, Treadstone explores the origin story and present-day actions of a CIA black ops program known as Treadstone — a covert operation that uses behavior modification protocol to turn its agents into nearly unstoppable superhuman assassins. The series follows sleeper agents across the globe as they’re mysteriously "awakened" to resume their deadly missions. From Universal Cable Productions, Treadstone is written and executive produced by Tim Kring. Ramin Bahrani, who will direct the pilot, will also serve as an executive producer. Ben Smith and Jeffrey Weiner will executive produce on behalf of Captivate; Justin Levy will executive produce alongside Bradley Thomas on behalf of Imperative Entertainment.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2602 posts
1786 upvotes
Toronto
Is this any good? Anyone watch it yet?
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4656 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto
I did. It's not that great, nothing like the Bourne Identity movies other than a bunch of sleeper agents.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3181 posts
2063 upvotes
Im 5 episodes in. To me im disappointed and think it sucks. I dont feel any sort of connection to any of the characters.