Toronto

40% off gift certificates for Treetop Trekking in Ontario

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 2, 2019
Retailer:
Treetop Trekking
https://treetoptrekking.com/promotion/b ... iday-sale/

There are 6 locations in Ontario for Treetop Trekking. Specifically this company. Personally, I've been to the Stouffville location, and really enjoyed it.

They currently have 40% for Black Friday for gift certificates.

When I went this summer, I paid full price $59.99 for two people. So $119.98 + tax.

I just bought two gift certificates for two adult passes for $71.99 + tax. Considering I was planning to go once sometime this summer, works out well for me.

Not sure if the certificates are physically shipped or emailed... So we'll see.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13762 posts
5376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Certificates are physically shipped, most likely by mail as there are no tracking number provided.
Mar 16, 2006
223 posts
67 upvotes
Milton
Interested in getting this for my kids aged 5 and 7. For the discovery kids courses it says that an adult must be in the discovery course area. Anyone know if that means that I must purchase an adult pass in addition to passes for my kids?
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13762 posts
5376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chronick wrote: Interested in getting this for my kids aged 5 and 7. For the discovery kids courses it says that an adult must be in the discovery course area. Anyone know if that means that I must purchase an adult pass in addition to passes for my kids?
No, adults do not need to get a pass to accompany the kids on the kids discovery courses.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1986 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Been wanting to go there. When does the gift certificate expire?
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13762 posts
5376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
matt4670 wrote: Thanks OP. Been wanting to go there. When does the gift certificate expire?
There is no expiry for the gift certificates.