Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Trekpow

G22 Car Jump Starter-1500A Peak Battery Booster $53.34 ($42.30 USD) No Tax Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2021 2:01 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2810 posts
6135 upvotes
Vancouver
Don't bother with this garbage.

Another ebay battery company with a slick website.

If there's ONE thing you shouldn't buy from a generic company, from china. It's BATTERIES. Especially for a critical application like jump starting a car.

Plenty of times to cheap out on stuff from china, this is not it.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15493 posts
10158 upvotes
Southern Ontario
From Amazon (translated from French):
Try it before giving a good review for this product I did not manage to start my f150 which has a 4.6 liter V8. The gb40 should however be able to start it. Seems to be a good product but is not.
From youtube:
This thing is a piece of garbage period. I have two of them brand new directly from TrekPow and neither one will jump start my 2003 explorer with a 6 cylinder engine. The first one didn't work so TrekPow eventually mailed me another and that one does not work either. Don't buy this item . It's garbage.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
11583 posts
3977 upvotes
Winnipeg
danascully wrote: Don't bother with this garbage.

Another ebay battery company with a slick website.

If there's ONE thing you shouldn't buy from a generic company, from china. It's BATTERIES. Especially for a critical application like jump starting a car.

Plenty of times to cheap out on stuff from china, this is not it.
Its funny I have a 24.99 on sale amazon last year as a gift for secret santa but forgot and kept it. It was @ 300 amp...no problems works excellent crazy good. I left that 24.99 in the boat over last winter by accident it still had some charge when I found it in the summer? charged it up tested it boom works and has only been charged once the whole summer and its perfect? nutz.
Its this one

But the very first one I bought cost me around 80 bucks on sale was way over a 100. It supposedly could do 8cyl diesel etc on sale way back. It never worked well and finally it was dead done after a season. I wager the same 24.99 bought by others sucked since I can't find it anywhere. These things are like a crap shoot.

I do have 2 lead acid base that I can changed the batteries and they never fail me for atleast a decade. Bulkier but worth it. Too bad milwaukee or even ryobi doesn't have a booster tool you add your battery too.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13584 posts
2985 upvotes
Toronto
Costco Canada used to sell this:

https://www.costco.com/3-in-1-1000amp-c ... 72966.html

I know its a bit on the larger and heavier side, but this one actually works year round and in extreme temperatures. Those stupid dinky lithium packs everyone ends up purchasing will need to sit next to your ball sack in the winter to keep warm before you use it. And then if you mess up the first jump, the battery pack gets cold and needs warm balls again. Not worth it.