Expired Hot Deals

[Tribal Fashion] Tribal Fashion Clothing Clearance Sale up to 60% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 9:42 am
8 replies
Jul 15, 2020
9 posts
3 upvotes
I bought a dress here for the full price a week ago! Disappointed But Relieved FaceSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Thanks for sharing though
Dec 23, 2018
77 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
lenaspalo wrote: I bought a dress here for the full price a week ago! Disappointed But Relieved FaceSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I rarely buy anything for the full price anymore. Everything goes on sale at least once a month.
Powah.ca
Apr 11, 2020
185 posts
293 upvotes
spadinakhan wrote: I rarely buy anything for the full price anymore. Everything goes on sale at least once a month.
Ditto, my rule nowadays is that the deal must be good enough for me to get the full cost back later on if I decide to get rid of it. Obviously this can't happen on a consumable, something that gets damaged, or something with a high risk of fast technological obsolescence that you keep too long (eg, smartwatches a few yrs ago, true wireless earbuds over the last couple yrs, flagship phones, etc)
Dec 23, 2018
77 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Windyt wrote: Ditto, my rule nowadays is that the deal must be good enough for me to get the full cost back later on if I decide to get rid of it. Obviously this can't happen on a consumable, something that gets damaged, or something with a high risk of fast technological obsolescence that you keep too long (eg, smartwatches a few yrs ago, true wireless earbuds over the last couple yrs, flagship phones, etc)
I agree. I am looking for Dr martens chelsea bex boots for a while now. These ones are rarely discounted but I am too spoiled to pull the trigger during a non-sale day. lol
Powah.ca
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
401 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal
lenaspalo wrote: I bought a dress here for the full price a week ago! Disappointed But Relieved FaceSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Yeah, sorry for that and I hope you still get what you want! Just spotted this from their newsletter so :(
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
401 posts
206 upvotes
Montreal
spadinakhan wrote: I agree. I am looking for Dr martens chelsea bex boots for a while now. These ones are rarely discounted but I am too spoiled to pull the trigger during a non-sale day. lol
Dr Martens hmmm...Yeah, I did not really see them having discounts often but I believe they have switched their factory to China now, and I also heard their quality dropped dramatically over the years, so it's a no for me now!