Expired Hot Deals

[Tripcentral] Grand Bahia Mexico 4+ 11 day for 900 per person from Montreal

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2018 12:24 pm
Mar 19, 2006
929 posts
274 upvotes
hot price. Been to this resort twice now - highly recommend the adults only Sian Kaan over Coba. 11 days is a bit much - you will get tired of the food after about 5 days as the buffet doesn't change very much.

Seaweed was terrible this summer, ruined the beach experience. It is probably better now as the heat and moisture of the summer caused the explosive growth.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
28601 posts
14369 upvotes
Ottawa
Nanodollars wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 4:09 pm
hot price. Been to this resort twice now - highly recommend the adults only Sian Kaan over Coba. 11 days is a bit much - you will get tired of the food after about 5 days as the buffet doesn't change very much.

Seaweed was terrible this summer, ruined the beach experience. It is probably better now as the heat and moisture of the summer caused the explosive growth.
How long was the commute from the airport to the resort?
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13218 posts
1529 upvotes
Mississauga
I've been to this resort. We enjoyed it. Would go again
[OP]
Nov 22, 2017
75 posts
70 upvotes
Montreal
jeeva86 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 2:50 pm
thanks OP for the tripcentral site, i'm in the market for our first AI and this site seems legit with no noise
Yeap, their classic grid is the best place to catch hot deals, that I have found, best interface hands down. I wish someone would create something similar to 3camel price tracker for tracking prices through the year and sending alerts to email.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1639 posts
521 upvotes
BC
Nanodollars wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 4:09 pm

Came here to say this. Been to coba like 4-5 times, and Si'an Kaan once for first time last year. Adults only is the way to go. Hang out at the other resorts during the day, socializing and playing pool games, and then have evening entertainment without frigging kids ruining things.

10 days is perfect. 7 too little, 14 is too long. It helps offset crappy weather. Getting 10 days Royal Club for price of 7 regular was golden. But never again, the 10 days often average higher per day for some strange reason.
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16555 posts
6447 upvotes
Oakville
vkizzle wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 4:16 pm
How long was the commute from the airport to the resort?
It's at least an hour and a half if you're going direct via private transfer. If you're doing shared transportation, could be significantly longer.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient