Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3504 posts
3610 upvotes
GTA

[Toys R Us] Skylander Superchargers Figures & Vehicles Buy 1 get 2 Free

Skylander Superchargers Figures & Vehicles are buy 1 get 2 free again at TRU from July 8-21. The starter packs are 60% off and the racing packs are 50% off. Page 5 - http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?ca ... d=12027082
The ad is worded so that you won't (shouldn't) be able to PM at other retailers since they don't PM % off or BOGO.
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14679 posts
4786 upvotes
Montreal
superchargers was a lame duck at retail, and I expect the next location to see them will be GT or dollarama.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3504 posts
3610 upvotes
GTA
JackWhyte wrote: superchargers was a lame duck at retail, and I expect the next location to see them will be GT or dollarama.
I've only seen the small characters at Dollarama not the Giants or the swappable figures. So they may not get the Superchargers.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14679 posts
4786 upvotes
Montreal
tew wrote: I've only seen the small characters at Dollarama not the Giants or the swappable figures. So they may not get the Superchargers.
swappable characters were good sellers and the final wave is now hard to find. whatever was left of the swappable figures mostly broke out of their packaging (it was a known flaw) and some eBay sellers bought huge lots of loose figures from liquidators, so there was no way for them to hit clearance stores. giants and trap team were very popular, and many trap team masters are extremely rare sealed, and fetch nice prices on eBay. until superchargers, it was the "big" characters that sold and the little guys languished, but it might be a bit different for superchargers as there seems to be a ton of excess stock of *everything*.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3504 posts
3610 upvotes
GTA
JackWhyte wrote: swappable characters were good sellers and the final wave is now hard to find. whatever was left of the swappable figures mostly broke out of their packaging (it was a known flaw) and some eBay sellers bought huge lots of loose figures from liquidators, so there was no way for them to hit clearance stores. giants and trap team were very popular, and many trap team masters are extremely rare sealed, and fetch nice prices on eBay. until superchargers, it was the "big" characters that sold and the little guys languished, but it might be a bit different for superchargers as there seems to be a ton of excess stock of *everything*.
I wonder if my sealed Krypt King incorrectly packaged as a Nitro Krypt King is worth anything.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1783 posts
242 upvotes
Burlington
I was thinking of getting this for myself mainly (36 year old married man with 2 young kids). Yes, seriously :-D

Is it anything like the old Spyro games? I love relaxing action/adventure collection based games. I'm addicted to Lego Dimensions and don't REALLY want to spend money on another game if it's not that great.