[TSC Stores] Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer bundle

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 11:20 am
[OP]
Nov 24, 2005
296 posts
33 upvotes

[TSC Stores] Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer bundle

The Shopping Channel has the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer for showstopper price of $499.99.

Edit: apparently their 20% off newsletter signup does not work. So all you are getting over the regular set is the travel case.
Don’t need to judge on why someone needs a hairdryer over $30. Not a great deal unless you like the travel case that comes with it.
Just in time for mother’s day.
Last edited by clueless on May 5th, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1436 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
clueless wrote: The Shopping Channel has the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer for showstopper price of $499.99. If you apply the 20% off coupon for signing up for their newsletter, you can bring the price to $400+taxes.
Perfect for those that don’t have Rouge status to buy from the Sephora sale that has been going on.
Don’t need to judge on why someone needs a hairdryer over $30. Its a decent price for those who are interested.
Just in time for mother’s day.
I am unfamiliar with the sephora sale or what is meant by rogue status? I know my gf shops there and has a rewards card

But otherwise this looks like a pretty decent deal for a brand new unit
Last edited by brensavoyton on May 5th, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1301 posts
1283 upvotes
Surrey
$400 isn’t a good deal for hairdryer
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3720 posts
3730 upvotes
Alberta
jaksdj22 wrote: $400 isn’t a good deal for hairdryer
We were waiting for you...
Aug 11, 2018
71 posts
63 upvotes
Edmonton
Anybody have any luck getting the newsletter promo code to apply to this?

Fine print in 20% off e-mail states: "Promo code cannot be redeemed on KitchenAid, Vitamix, Dyson, Pink Tartan, Ron White or Rapisardi merchandise, Coins or Banknotes, Electronics, Electronic Accessories, Gift Cards, Auto Delivery items, or redeemed for cash, or used towards payment of the TSC Credit Card."
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2737 posts
5428 upvotes
Sometimes they have a living proof bundle for $499 which is a better bundle IMO
Feb 24, 2012
118 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
dan780 wrote: Anybody have any luck getting the newsletter promo code to apply to this?

Fine print in 20% off e-mail states: "Promo code cannot be redeemed on KitchenAid, Vitamix, Dyson, Pink Tartan, Ron White or Rapisardi merchandise, Coins or Banknotes, Electronics, Electronic Accessories, Gift Cards, Auto Delivery items, or redeemed for cash, or used towards payment of the TSC Credit Card."
This seems to be the case. The promo code is accepted but does not apply the discount to the Dyson product.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3220 posts
3281 upvotes
Oakville
BigJonsson wrote: What makes this dryer so good?
It's $400, what's not to like about?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3220 posts
3281 upvotes
Oakville
You can get this from Dyson eBay store with seasonal eBay sales for $300 when factoring in Ebates.

Just wait it out if you really want to get this.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1006 posts
406 upvotes
Buyer beware: The fan is so strong that I feel my hair line is shifting. It might affect yours too.
Joking aside, does anyone find it cool that when you turn it off the fan stops at the very instant, no resisdual spins at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3220 posts
3281 upvotes
Oakville
kkkat wrote: Buyer beware: The fan is so strong that I feel my hair line is shifting. It might affect yours too.
Joking aside, does anyone find it cool that when you turn it off the fan stops at the very instant, no resisdual spins at all.
My electric drill does the same.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Oct 6, 2018
362 posts
465 upvotes
zdpz wrote: My electric drill does the same.
But does your drill cost $400?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1953 posts
4191 upvotes
Markham
zdpz wrote: You can get this from Dyson eBay store with seasonal eBay sales for $300 when factoring in Ebates.

Just wait it out if you really want to get this.
That's a refurbished unit, no bundle and only 2 colours with a shorter warranty. Not the same as this one.

Edit; That said, can't apply coupon code to Dyson products so no deal here.
Last edited by Dave510 on May 5th, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3220 posts
3281 upvotes
Oakville
brensavoyton wrote: So this doesn’t actually work then?
They utilize these in space shuttles to help manouver the thrust. They then decided why not dry hair with it too?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8633 posts
1089 upvotes
kkkat wrote: Buyer beware: The fan is so strong that I feel my hair line is shifting. It might affect yours too.
You sold me