Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TSC Stores

Rust Cure formula 3000 $5.50, Seafoam $8.99 and others

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 10:59 pm
Jan 3, 2008
978 posts
268 upvotes
W.GTA

[TSC Stores] Rust Cure formula 3000 $5.50, Seafoam $8.99 and others

Koodo/Public Mobile
17 replies
Dec 29, 2013
238 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
Can this be price matched at Canadian tire?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
AndyT469 wrote: Can this be price matched at Canadian tire?
yes alot do this...
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Oooh price went up by .50cents, twas $5 before.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Aug 31, 2015
78 posts
125 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Oooh price went up by .50cents, twas $5 before.
Was $4.5 a week or 2 after they were on sale for $5. I stocked up for $5 and price matched at CTC.
Banned
Jan 11, 2016
446 posts
325 upvotes
Made in Canada
I love this stuff. It's nice and thick, and lasts forever.
Sep 16, 2015
44 posts
13 upvotes
North America
Please take this with a bag of salt, not just a grain. I do not actually mean any of the following;

-Mods should remove this thread
-I should not have to look at this thread as it is not available to me
-This is a Canadian site, there should only be deals that all Canadians can get
- I live on the other side of Canada where this store is not available, maybe I should post deals from South Africa and force you to read extra words
-Other whiny things I can not think of at the moment

If you actually care, You can look at this thread in case you do not know what I am referring too;
amazon-com-usa-amazon-usa-wyze-cam-1080 ... d-2246850/

Sorry about the thread crapping

Anyhow, some of those things seem like great deals, hope you guys get in on it while it lasts. Enjoy
Jan 3, 2008
978 posts
268 upvotes
W.GTA
You know you have to quote that, it may be copyright and you get sue.
Koodo/Public Mobile
Jun 4, 2006
396 posts
407 upvotes
Thanks, OP!

Canadian Tire customer service pointed out that TSC sells Seafoam SF16 while CT sells SF16C, this they cannot price match.
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
thefragger wrote: Thanks, OP!

Canadian Tire customer service pointed out that TSC sells Seafoam SF16 while CT sells SF16C, this they cannot price match.

Typical sleazy CTC tactics to avoid a price match. The label on the can is also slightly different (as per their web site images) but the "c" probably means it's for the Canadian market (i.e. a bilingual label). Do a PM in-store, not online. The on-line CSR has easier access to the web and can more easily detect insignificant differences that will be enough to nullify a PM.
Jan 3, 2008
978 posts
268 upvotes
W.GTA
thefragger wrote: Thanks, OP!

Damn crappy tire
Koodo/Public Mobile
Jun 4, 2006
396 posts
407 upvotes
RSole wrote: Typical sleazy CTC tactics to avoid a price match. The label on the can is also slightly different (as per their web site images) but the "c" probably means it's for the Canadian market (i.e. a bilingual label). Do a PM in-store, not online. The on-line CSR has easier access to the web and can more easily detect insignificant differences that will be enough to nullify a PM.
Yes, these are my thoughts as well. SF16C doesn't even exist according to the Seafoam website.

The customer service lady took out her glasses to spot the differences; this was an in-person exchange.
Oct 19, 2018
46 posts
66 upvotes
Simcoe Area
TSC had the Rustcure for a bit cheaper a few weeks ago, but even at this price it's a good deal.
I was able to get Canadian Tire to price match and bought all of the cans that they had on the shelves.