Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TSC Stores

Weed B Gon 1L concentrate - $24.99 (PM Opportunity)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2015 2:42 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 22, 2015
1 posts
3 upvotes
Wingham, ON

[TSC Stores] Weed B Gon 1L concentrate - $24.99 (PM Opportunity)

TSC has Weed B Gon 1L concentrate for $24.99. HOWEVER, Home Hardware has it on for 39.99 BUT there is a $10 off coupon in store which brings it down $10.

BUT Home Hardware Price Matches TSC STores so if you were to go to Home Hardware and Price Match Weed B Gon from TSC Stores and then they apply the $10 off coupon, it brings it down to $14.99 a Litre, for the concentrated form.
105 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8663 upvotes
GTHA
Palm48 wrote: TSC has Weed B Gon 1L concentrate for $24.99. HOWEVER, Home Hardware has it on for 39.99 BUT there is a $10 off coupon in store which brings it down $10.

BUT Home Hardware Price Matches TSC STores so if you were to go to Home Hardware and Price Match Weed B Gon from TSC Stores and then they apply the $10 off coupon, it brings it down to $14.99 a Litre, for the concentrated form.
imho, does not work.
Save you money and pull the weeds.

Remove Weeds from the Root Perfectly Every Time

OP, RedFlagDeals does not put retailer and price in thread title automatically, you need to put it yourself.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1946 posts
932 upvotes
Scarborough
tk1000 wrote: imho, does not work.
Save you money and pull the weeds.

Remove Weeds from the Root Perfectly Every Time

OP, RedFlagDeals does not put retailer and price in thread title automatically, you need to put it yourself.
yes used the product for a couple of years and end up digging them up myself this year. neighbour introduce a hori hori knife and was excellent at getting the weed out..
Jul 12, 2004
497 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
I used it for 2 seasons it works, you just have to put it on the root not the flowers and leaves.
Dec 20, 2006
508 posts
150 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: As I was spraying spectracide on the weeds this afternoon, I can't help but think of last year's thread that toward the end started discussing importation of the more potent week killer from amazon.com. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Spectracide-95834 ... pectracide
Wow.. I tapped into this post only hoping someone would help by referring to the older Amazon post.. Thanks I was looking for this but couldn't recall the name!!
Aug 26, 2011
446 posts
410 upvotes
Niagara Falls
fizz1234 wrote: So this doesn't get flagged at customs ?
I would like to know as well. There's some reviews of it on the Amazon.ca website, but the price is $40.

I tried bringing a weed and feed across the border before and was told that I had to buy them separately and not as a combined product. This just seems like a weed killer, so it may be allowed.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1050 upvotes
A small town north o…
shutout wrote: I used it for 2 seasons it works, you just have to put it on the root not the flowers and leaves.
Yes, after you dig up the weed, you can apply this stuff to the root and it will die. :)
Oct 6, 2010
97 posts
33 upvotes
Got mine no problem last year. If I recall correctly, it's only a provincial ban. Customs, being federal, probably doesn't care.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1571 posts
169 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: As I was spraying spectracide on the weeds this afternoon, I can't help but think of last year's thread that toward the end started discussing importation of the more potent week killer from amazon.com. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Spectracide-95834 ... pectracide
Thanks for sharing the link. Been looking at bringing over some of that U.S. stuff that isn't sold in Ontario.

Anyone have tips on getting the shipping down? It's $9.77 and the product is only $6.47.
Banned
Aug 20, 2014
82 posts
40 upvotes
Dorval, QC
stupidguy_101 wrote: Got mine no problem last year. If I recall correctly, it's only a provincial ban. Customs, being federal, probably doesn't care.
CUSTOMS ONLY ALLOW 500ML BOTTLES OR LESS. I tried to bring some in 3 weeks ago and he told me according to regulations only 500ml is allowed so i had to return it to the states.. :mad: There was a huge lineup
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1707 posts
891 upvotes
poopipoopi wrote: CUSTOMS ONLY ALLOW 500ML BOTTLES OR LESS. I tried to bring some in 3 weeks ago and he told me according to regulations only 500ml is allowed so i had to return it to the states.. :mad: There was a huge lineup
I was asking about getting it shipped via Amazon not bringing it in myself :)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56486 posts
21536 upvotes
ChiGGz wrote: Thanks for sharing the link. Been looking at bringing over some of that U.S. stuff that isn't sold in Ontario.

Anyone have tips on getting the shipping down? It's $9.77 and the product is only $6.47.
Probably splitting the cost with a friend but then it increases the risk of being flagged by customs though from the past thread I didn't see anyone complain about theirs getting stuck at customs and maybe a few ordered more than one bottle.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)