Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TTC

TTC Holiday Day Pass ($12.50 per day) available from December 23rd to January 7th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2017 5:46 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA

TTC Holiday Day Pass ($12.50 per day) available from December 23rd to January 7th

Deal Link:
Price:
$12.50
Expiry:
January 7, 2018
Retailer:
TTC

This winter break, customers can purchase a Day Pass for one day of unlimited travel on the TTC. We’re extending our weekend Day Pass deal this winter break to help you and your group travel around the city for a great price. From Saturday, December 23 to Sunday, January 7, individuals or groups can explore the city for one day for just $12.50. Children 12 and under always ride for free.

Passes are valid from the date shown on the pass until 5:30 a.m. the next day.

1 adult and not more than 5 youths (13 to 19 years of age);
or
2 adults and not more than 4 youths (13 to 19 years of age);
or
2 adults.

Extra fare is required for Downtown Express routes and contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.

You can buy the TTC Day Pass in advance at all subway stations or participating TTC Fare Agents.
3 replies
Nov 11, 2017
218 posts
239 upvotes
Wakkanai
The two adults plus four 19-year olds all for $12.50 is always a good deal.

Unfortunately, I am just a single adult.
Nov 21, 2016
460 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
They have stopped online/mobile tickets! Sucks! Was very convenient before!
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
sacthegreat666 wrote: They have stopped online/mobile tickets! Sucks! Was very convenient before!
Not surprised. Seemed like it would be easy to cheat since activating the pass was on demand. "Oh sh1t they are checking fares, I better activate my group pass"