TTC Wonderlic Test

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2022 11:56 pm
[OP]
Aug 14, 2018
104 posts
22 upvotes

TTC Wonderlic Test

Has anyone taken the wonderlic test for ttc ? any tips or ways to study for it? Also if anyone knows the passing grade that would be great.
246 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1012 posts
1307 upvotes
@home
There are plenty of free tests online if you use the correct search terms.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1012 posts
1307 upvotes
@home
Browsingtheinternet wrote: send some links my way!
https://beatthewonderlic.com/take-a-free-wonderlic-test-online/
https://wonderlictestpractice.com/full-practice-test/

And there are more .. but they are generally the same.

12 minutes to complete a series of questions, basically designed so you cannot finish all the questions.

Multiple choice,
Shapes, etc.

My last Wonderlic test suggested a 70% + pass rate to continue to the next stage of my application.
[OP]
Aug 14, 2018
104 posts
22 upvotes
Thanks brother for the practice test. Also For the 70% pass rate was this with TTC or a different company ?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1012 posts
1307 upvotes
@home
Browsingtheinternet wrote: Thanks brother for the practice test. Also For the 70% pass rate was this with TTC or a different company ?
Provincial Corrections,
Aug 19, 2020
53 posts
20 upvotes
Ontario
Browsingtheinternet wrote: Has anyone taken the wonderlic test for ttc ? any tips or ways to study for it? Also if anyone knows the passing grade that would be great.
I got an email from them on the 29th too. Did you get the wonderlic email yet? They said to email them if we don't get it by the 5th
Nov 3, 2021
23 posts
7 upvotes
Hey i got an email on the 29th as well but haven’t received the Wonderlic assessment yet… i tried emailing them but no response, kinda worried at this point
Aug 19, 2020
53 posts
20 upvotes
Ontario
Scottyy wrote: Hey i got an email on the 29th as well but haven’t received the Wonderlic assessment yet… i tried emailing them but no response, kinda worried at this point
They did say email them by the 5th if you haven't received it lol. Bet there's a billion applicants Eyes
Nov 3, 2021
23 posts
7 upvotes
That’s what i was thinking loll hopefully we get a email by Tomorrow
Nov 4, 2021
21 posts
3 upvotes
I also got email on 29 oct , but didn’t get Wonderlic email yet. Still waiting. I email to the TTC but email not delivered to TTC. Failure notification comes.
Nov 3, 2021
23 posts
7 upvotes
The system got hacked last week and it shut down all there stuff so they can’t even send emails out. https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.cp24. ... 45267.html This is the article but if you google TTC hack you can find other info on what happened so I’m assuming that’s why we can’t send emails to them or haven’t gotten the link yet
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I worked for TTC for a few years before leaving for my new job. I practiced using online tests I'm sure you can find....however, I found the Wonderlic easier when I did it at TTC then the ones online for whatever reason. It's not a whole lot of time so try your best to answer the questions quickly but to the best of your ability.

Did you apply for operator?
Nov 3, 2021
23 posts
7 upvotes
Ya i applied for operator and why did you end up leaving if you don’t mind me asking?
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I worked for the commission for 3.5 years approximately. I started at 22 years old.

The pay is great, however the management is piss poor. If you get hired, just know that the public hates you because they are jealous they don't earn the same amount as you, and management treats you like crap as well. It's getting attacked by two fronts which is frustrating.

Your shifts are based on senority and selection. Depending on which mode of transportation you pick depends on the kind of work available and what you can sign. Be ready for never having weekends off at first and working terrible shifts.

I honestly left because I was pursuing a career in policing and finally got hired as a police constable. However, the two factors listed above were something that bothered me while I was there, and enough for me to want to get out of operating and move to supervisory/management. I was in the process of becoming a supervisor and would have been one if I had not left.

If you ever have any questions about the positions and the company, ask me anything!
[OP]
Aug 14, 2018
104 posts
22 upvotes
Applied for Operator. It looks like since they got hacked and whoever was supposed to receive a Wonderlic test by the 5th didn't. Not sure when this will be resolved but awful timing unfortunately
[OP]
Aug 14, 2018
104 posts
22 upvotes
Overall how long was the onboarding and training process for you ?
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Training took just under a month if I recall. When I went through, the pre-hire onboard thing I never had to do.
[OP]
Aug 14, 2018
104 posts
22 upvotes
Has anyone been able to contact them regarding the test or are all systems still shut down.