Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco membership deal

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2015 7:48 am
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
134 posts
415 upvotes
Saint-Eustache

[Costco] Costco membership deal

EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFER! $55 for a one-year Gold Star Membership with exclusive coupons and a $10 Costco Cash Card (value of $92.98)

Your Costco Wholesale Membership package includes:

1-Year Costco Wholesale Gold Star Membership (value of $55)

One (1) complimentary spouse card, to be used by a spouse or family member aged 18 or older living at the same address

$10 Costco Cash Card

Over $27 in Bonus Coupons Including: 1 FREE Rotisserie Chicken and 1 FREE Chicken Caesar salad

UPDATE: There is a condition in the fine prints that says that you have to be a new customer (no subscriptions to Costco in the last 12 months) and that seems to confuse a lot of people.
I have just called Tuango to clear things up.
They said that they are "probably" checking the address, so you cannot just subscribe again using your husband/wife's name at the same address.
She was not 100% sure but pretty confident that it was the way they check. However, she said that if you want to try and it doesn't work, they will issue a full refund to you.
Hope this helps!
125 replies
Jul 6, 2014
56 posts
18 upvotes
Saint-Maurice, QC
Would it work for next year if I just renewed my Costco membership?

Sweet deal. Thanks OP.

Edit: Not for current members; Offer valid in Canada only for new members and memberships that have been expired for more than 12 months.
May 7, 2011
84 posts
57 upvotes
Thanks OP.

So do Tuango email me the promo code for the costco membership registration immediately after I purchased the deal, or do I have to wait till the deal ends (like 4 days left)? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3471 posts
1811 upvotes
Montreal
What if my membership expires this month? Are they really going to check if someone was a past member next month?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5827 posts
3080 upvotes
Winnipeg
can you upgrade to 110$ once you buy this?
Jun 30, 2009
102 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone interested in firing me off a referral code. I'll buy through you.

Andrewww wrote: EXCLUSIVE ONLINE OFFER! $55 for a one-year Gold Star Membership with exclusive coupons and a $10 Costco Cash Card (value of $92.98)

Your Costco Wholesale Membership package includes:

1-Year Costco Wholesale Gold Star Membership (value of $55)

One (1) complimentary spouse card, to be used by a spouse or family member aged 18 or older living at the same address

$10 Costco Cash Card

Over $27 in Bonus Coupons Including: 1 FREE Rotisserie Chicken and 1 FREE Chicken Caesar salad
Jun 10, 2011
738 posts
741 upvotes
if my card expire this month and that I was the primary owner and my wife had the complimentary card, can she get this offer and I get the complimentary card?
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
134 posts
415 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
kenze wrote: What if my membership expires this month? Are they really going to check if someone was a past member next month?
Well they have your name and address in their system, so unless you subscribe using another address, I think they will know, yes...
Mar 4, 2011
125 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
i had a membership card for myself only and my wife never got one. does anyone know if it is possible for my wife to get this and then i can be added to her
[OP]
Nov 1, 2012
134 posts
415 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
OK guys, I have just called Tuango to clear things up.
They said that they are "probably" checking the address, so you cannot just subscribe again using your husband/wife's name.
She was not 100% sure but pretty confident that it was the way they check. However, she said that if you want to try and it doesn't work, they will issue a full refund to you.

Hope this helps!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5889 posts
2279 upvotes
Kanata
Damn I just renewed as well!
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Mar 12, 2008
985 posts
19 upvotes
I can't remember the price for the chicken or salad, but...

$55
- $10
- $8 (est. price for rotisserie chicken)
- $5(est. price for salad)
= $32

Not bad.
Jan 8, 2009
462 posts
78 upvotes
does anybody know if this works outside of montreal? i can't find the deal when i switch to "elsewhere in canada"
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1274 posts
561 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
secol wrote: does anybody know if this works outside of montreal? i can't find the deal when i switch to "elsewhere in canada"
I hope so. I don't see anything specifying Montreal only. It says it's good in Canada.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
Which membership do families typically get? It appears that a family with kids could get their money back on an Executive Membership if they shop there regularly.
Nov 14, 2012
463 posts
158 upvotes
CALGARY
Can any1 confirm if it works elsewhere in canada?
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1117 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
dealove wrote: Can any1 confirm if it works elsewhere in canada?
There is nothing that states that it is only for Quebec only