Bags and Luggages 30% off Site-wide Include Sales Items

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
September 28, 2020
Retailer:
Tumi
Rare 30% off site wide sale and at retail stores. A lot of professionals I know swear by their quality backpack and luggages for business travels.
This promo does not apply to their outlet store which carries exclusive outlet made bags and 3 years old styles.

Early Access Code: B2B30 - Update: no longer require code. Promo extended.
Last edited by NixxonExxo on Sep 18th, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[solicitation removed]
16 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2419 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Email but I think for a select group of customers.
pentiumvi wrote: Nice find, where'd you see this sale from?
[solicitation removed]
Sep 7, 2007
81 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Just wondering if you have a copy of the email mentioning the discount is in retail stores as well?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2419 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The online store is shipped from the US warehouse that is why there is a $20 shipping charge per order. Try calling your local store to check available inventory and they can order from the warehouse for you. The stores do offer free shipping to your house if you don't want to pick it up.
shroffd899279656 wrote: Shipping is ~$20, Uff
kathkath wrote: Yeah, kinda kills it. Would be nice if we can ship to store. Thanks anyways OP!
This is an early VIP access promo code for online orders. The promo applies to the store as well but it doesn't start till the weekend.
jer3 wrote: Just wondering if you have a copy of the email mentioning the discount is in retail stores as well?
[solicitation removed]
Dec 3, 2009
352 posts
104 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: This is an early VIP access promo code for online orders. The promo applies to the store as well but it doesn't start till the weekend.
Can you share when this early VIP access ends, and when exactly the sale starts in store?

Does the instore sale start right this Saturday (Sept 19). Trying to decide whether to pull the trigger now and pay the $20, or wait and see if what I want is available in store.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2156 posts
4365 upvotes
Tumi make great bags, although I have heard quality has gone down over the years. My Alpha Bravo Knox has been solid for years, and I am extremely happy with it. Couldn’t have asked for a better backpack.

Aside from Black Friday/Cyber Monday, these times where you get extra discounts on sale items are about as good as it gets, although the selection and colors are usually bad.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2419 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Call your local store first to check availability of in-store or Canadian warehouse. Get them to preorder before the sale start. All retail staff should have an internal memo about the sale. I don't work for Tumi but my local sales rep told me in advance since last week.
pentiumvi wrote: Can you share when this early VIP access ends, and when exactly the sale starts in store?

Does the instore sale start right this Saturday (Sept 19). Trying to decide whether to pull the trigger now and pay the $20, or wait and see if what I want is available in store.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
6312 posts
984 upvotes
With no travelling in sight for the next little while, there is certainly very little demand for luggages. Wallet safe this time.
Apr 21, 2020
29 posts
7 upvotes
I have more than 3 tumi leather backpacks,but it is all awkward for 17 inch Laptops,I decided to choose Everki,life-time warranty.
And in Canada it's often rainy,leather wares aren't fit to go outside with.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1945 posts
373 upvotes
GTA
pentiumvi wrote: Can you share when this early VIP access ends, and when exactly the sale starts in store?

You can go in store now, they will honor it. Just got mine at full at full discount but call ahead first.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2419 posts
839 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Leather are waterproof and if treated regularly it could last over a hundred year. I apply natural mink oil once or twice a year on all my leather goods and they have stayed strong with all kinds outdoor abuses. They also look nice when they age.
uathinker wrote: I have more than 3 tumi leather backpacks,but it is all awkward for 17 inch Laptops,I decided to choose Everki,life-time warranty.
And in Canada it's often rainy,leather wares aren't fit to go outside with.
[solicitation removed]