Expired Hot Deals

[Tundra Supply] Ruger PC Carbine 9mm (Non Restricted) - $699.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2020 9:57 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 18, 2018
18 posts
165 upvotes

Ruger PC Carbine 9mm (Non Restricted) - $699.99

Deal Link:
Price:
699.99
Savings:
17.7%
Retailer:
Tundra Supply
Tundra Supply is selling Ruger PC Carbine (9mm) for $699.99. This is the best price I have found. Cabelas were selling this for $799 on Black Friday and Gotenda's lowest price was $739.99 (currently $779.99 and out of stock). This is a pretty interesting and fun looking rifle! It can be taken down, charging handle can be moved to the other side, and it comes with an adapter to use Glock magazines.

I have been lusting over this rifle for months. I also considered the TNW Aero survival rifle which is also 9mm, but more expensive, not ambidextrous like the Ruger and I've read there are quality control problems. The FX-9 Freedom Ordnance also was a consideration but it is much more expensive and I can't really see any advantage for it other than it looks tacticool.
Last edited by Cripples on Dec 28th, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
1906 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Price in title, please. :)
Sr. Member
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
If you're still sitting on the fence... $639 here

Gst only if not in Ontario. Tundra appears to charge pst everywhere

https://www.rangeviewsports.ca/product/ ... io-canada/

I need a $200 donation so I can buy it
Last edited by pimpbob on Dec 29th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 28, 2019
50 posts
101 upvotes
Uranus
pimpbob wrote: If you're still sitting on the fence... $639 here

Gst only if not in Ontario. Tundra appears to charge pst everywhere

https://www.rangeviewsports.ca/product/ ... io-canada/
Wow, nice price! Was so close to buying this, and probably would have, if my heart wasn't set on the next purchase being a CZ bolty.

As they say, patience is a virtue. Still doesn't make it any easier though!
Sr. Member
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
KittyCartel wrote: Wow, nice price! Was so close to buying this, and probably would have, if my heart wasn't set on the next purchase being a CZ bolty.

As they say, patience is a virtue. Still doesn't make it any easier though!
Like I tell my friends, "why not get both?" :D

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4027 posts
712 upvotes
Get it while you still can .
Newbie
Apr 19, 2017
34 posts
71 upvotes
Hypothetically speaking how many 9mm rounds does it take to bring down a moose?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4766 posts
1149 upvotes
Kitchener
noregister2 wrote: Hypothetically speaking how many 9mm rounds does it take to bring down a moose?
You'd want something with at least 1500 ft-lbs at the muzzle for moose
Sr. Member
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
Drthorne wrote: You'd want something with at least 1500 ft-lbs at the muzzle for moose
And you had better be eating it if you're shooting it.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2589 posts
837 upvotes
Kingston
There’s an MLOK version of this gun too that looks better (IMO), however most owners that compare the two think that one is front heavy.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12833 posts
13537 upvotes
*
Drthorne wrote: You'd want something with at least 1500 ft-lbs at the muzzle for moose
Real answer, mounting may be optional though. Getting free range keto on folks... 300lbs of meat.
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 18, 2018
18 posts
165 upvotes
Darn, I wish I had known that before ordering. Like you said Tundra charged me PST and a flat shipping of $20. Why do Tundra charge PST when they're in Alberta?

If I had bought from GoTenda at $779 and only GST with free shipping the total cost would have been only $10 more than what I paid Tundra. I am not sure what Rangeview charges for shipping, but if they also do flat rate shipping for around $20 then I could have had it out the door for out the door from Rangeview for $692, that's about $115 less than buying from Tundra for the exact same rifle. On the plus side though, I got a shipping notice with tracking emailed to me within an hour of ordering, so if all goes well I'll be enjoying it soon!




pimpbob wrote: If you're still sitting on the fence... $639 here
...
Gst only if not in Ontario. Tundra appears to charge pst everywhere
Sr. Member
Feb 3, 2005
964 posts
692 upvotes
$30 flat ship across canada

$703.49 all in

Cripples wrote: Darn, I wish I had known that before ordering. Like you said Tundra charged me PST and a flat shipping of $20. Why do Tundra charge PST when they're in Alberta?

If I had bought from GoTenda at $779 and only GST with free shipping the total cost would have been only $10 more than what I paid Tundra. I am not sure what Rangeview charges for shipping, but if they also do flat rate shipping for around $20 then I could have had it out the door for out the door from Rangeview for $692, that's about $115 less than buying from Tundra for the exact same rifle. On the plus side though, I got a shipping notice with tracking emailed to me within an hour of ordering, so if all goes well I'll be enjoying it soon!
Last edited by pimpbob on Dec 29th, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini

Top