275 posts
304 upvotes
Nunavut
Any of you guys sell your game meats ? Around gta area
Nov 11, 2006
453 posts
365 upvotes
@ home
realBIGmike wrote: Wouldn't a Hi Point 9mm PCC be a much better deal? The reviews on it are good and it looks nice IMO.
Any reason left to buy the Ruger?

Your text to link here...

I picked up the Hi-Point last week from a different supplier for 397$ (plus tax / etc).
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1203 posts
87 upvotes
Beamsville
realBIGmike wrote: Wouldn't a Hi Point 9mm PCC be a much better deal? The reviews on it are good and it looks nice IMO.

Everyone complains how ugly they are, but every review I've watched says it"s a great PCC. I've love the 45ACP version to be available up here in Non restricted.
[OP]
Jan 18, 2018
18 posts
165 upvotes
The Hi Point 9mm PCC is less expensive but it does not have the same features as the Ruger.

You can't take it down, it doesn't appear ambidextrous and the magazine it comes with is pinned to 5 rounds, I'm not sure if you can use other magazines with it. T he Ruger PC Carbine can use Ruger magazines or Glock magazines via an adapter. If none of those features matter to you then get the Hi Point. :) Hi Point does provide excellent value for its price point, and the reviews I have seen are positive with criticisms being that it's not very pretty and it's low end. Now that I have the Ruger I really love it! It is very comfortable to hold, well made and I like how it looks.

Feb 3, 2005
968 posts
692 upvotes
The hi point is a beaut. I find sfrc (TheAmmoSource.com) has the best deals on them

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Feb 3, 2005
968 posts
692 upvotes
Wish I could afford it, but rangeview has the mlok version for only $750 now

https://www.rangeviewsports.ca/product/ ... handguard/

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1137 posts
94 upvotes
Hindustunna wrote: Any of you guys sell your game meats ? Around gta area
If I charged my time, all the hard work, equipment, licensing, days in the cold, tags... the price would not be attractive.