Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 4:26 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3812 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
in before simpletex and studiotax comments..
Oct 15, 2009
511 posts
211 upvotes
Winnipeg
I get that to a point, but with both the free programs it would be a 1 year transition to be comfortable with them. Simpletax has a really great UI and is nice to use. Studiotax is a little more old school in that it's almost like actually filling out the forms. To each their own, and this is about what I give simpletax as a donation anyways.
Apr 30, 2008
634 posts
231 upvotes
Waterloo
Looking for the download version. This is online where price is per return and your info is kept on their servers if i understand correctly.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21248 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
tmlfan3 wrote: I get that to a point, but with both the free programs it would be a 1 year transition to be comfortable with them. Simpletax has a really great UI and is nice to use. Studiotax is a little more old school in that it's almost like actually filling out the forms. To each their own, and this is about what I give simpletax as a donation anyways.
+1, I switched over to SimpleTax and it couldn't have been easier.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
2209 posts
639 upvotes
For a working from home person is the standard enough?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2962 posts
2338 upvotes
Calgary
shmeli wrote: Looking for the download version. This is online where price is per return and your info is kept on their servers if i understand correctly.
Not 100% sure on this but I think the best deal so far this year for the downloaded version is RCSS - $29.99 plus 5000 back in PC points. That’s the deal I went with, at least.
Apr 30, 2008
634 posts
231 upvotes
Waterloo
jarfgames wrote: Not 100% sure on this but I think the best deal so far this year for the downloaded version is RCSS - $29.99 plus 5000 back in PC points. That’s the deal I went with, at least.
That sounds pretty good, is that in the flyer or something?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2962 posts
2338 upvotes
Calgary
shmeli wrote: That sounds pretty good, is that in the flyer or something?
It was previously. I bought it a few weeks ago. I think I saw the sign up still at my local Superstore last Friday but can’t remember for sure.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
Don't they have a free web version ? I saw this when doing my business taxes
IMG-20190402-WA0007.jpeg
for
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1678 posts
585 upvotes
TurboTax has a free desktop version too.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
shmeli wrote: Looking for the download version. This is online where price is per return and your info is kept on their servers if i understand correctly.
Bleh, same here. Thought this was the download version. But good deal none-the-less.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1536 posts
981 upvotes
GTA
ShadowMordor wrote: in before simpletex and studiotax comments..
I wanted to see if the RFDer was going to post that simpletax change my mind meme
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
To each own’s but you can import all your T4 info and RRSP info directly from the CRA with Studio Tax as well. Almost have to enter nothing and it’s free.

Free is the best RFD deal in my opinion. But this is also a good deal if you want to spend money to find out how much you have to pay the CRA lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)