Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Tuuletar and VIIK happening on December 15th at Harbourfront Centre - 2 Tickets - FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2022 2:22 pm
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46627 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Tuuletar and VIIK happening on December 15th at Harbourfront Centre - 2 Tickets - FREE

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 15, 2022
Won these, getting them, but things are so hard to sell now, it's like the economy is dead or just set on Christmas. I don't like this toy market. Not going to endure the cold to sit through something I don't know, but some people have more drive than patience, and might want to treat this like an adventure, and go see something new.

If this is you, get at me. FIRST TO PM ME CAN HAVE BOTH TICKETS FREE
4 replies
Nov 9, 2022
102 posts
336 upvotes
I'm intersted in trying sth new. If you decide to share it free. Thank you so much!
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46627 upvotes
Toronto, ON
piaopiao wrote: I'm intersted in trying sth new. If you decide to share it free. Thank you so much!
Replied to you and another pm right after. Got 2 pms, and did say first is getting. Check the message, reply, and I'll send when arrived. THanks.
Nov 9, 2022
102 posts
336 upvotes
stinastr wrote: Replied to you and another pm right after. Got 2 pms, and did say first is getting. Check the message, reply, and I'll send when arrived. THanks.
Thanks again! Already replied your private message.