(TV) Better Value Now or after the holiday?
My family moved recently and we are looking to buy 2 LCD TV.
Bought one 1 week ago because the old tube TV has finally broken down and we are looking for another one.
Myfamily members are going away for trip until late January and therefore I will the only primary user for TV until then.
Would it be wise to just wait it out until they come back and then make the purchase? I am just not too sure about the price fluctuation on TV these days.