Entertainment

TVB Anywhere - Fairchild TV (for cantonese / chinese channels)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 11:23 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2015
35 posts
13 upvotes

TVB Anywhere - Fairchild TV (for cantonese / chinese channels)

Hello everyone,

i am sick and tired of dealing with Bell for my parents just because they want the only channel : TVB Toronto. Just the Fibe TV , it costs me around 50$ per month and my parents ONLY watches fairchild TV toronto.

I found this tvb anywhere https://www.tvbanywhere.com/package/serviceplan that i can pay annually and get all TVB streamings live legally.

Anyone tried it ? They offer TV Box package for 248$ USD annually or for mobile 90$ USD annually but from what i know, most Android boxes are like 'mobile' anyways so can i just pay the mobile version and use my OWN tv box to download the TVB anywhere app and stream?
5 replies
[OP]
Nov 24, 2015
35 posts
13 upvotes
and not to mention, i don't want THEIR box. From what i have seen on youtube, that box is very slow. There's much better ones on amazon with better specs such as octocores & more rams.
Apr 1, 2019
16 posts
16 upvotes
Well I just tested and no fairchild news and channel using tvb anywhere app. I believe you gotta get their box.
Nov 4, 2020
32 posts
12 upvotes
mtlerhabs wrote: Well I just tested and no fairchild news and channel using tvb anywhere app. I believe you gotta get their box.
I'm trying to figure this out too. On the fairchildtv website it saids theres the "Fairchild zone" but you can't find any information on that on the TVBAnywhere website. If you get the box, keep me updated if you can get the fairchild stuff.