Hot Deals

[Tweed] Tweed Cannabis Drinks $1.99 ea free shipping (MB only)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2021 6:57 pm
62 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1918 posts
1778 upvotes
only for manitoba.... put it in the title....
Jun 16, 2012
59 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
will someone do a review of it? Do you get a bit high? Im in bc and can't order it. Although I would like to try it
[OP]
Sep 24, 2020
3 posts
31 upvotes
jkiller wrote: will someone do a review of it? Do you get a bit high? Im in bc and can't order it. Although I would like to try it
You get a bit high but it depends on tolerance. I don't drink alcohol anymore but I find these really refreshing. They are nice to have for something different when people come over.
Mar 31, 2013
229 posts
155 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Tann3rth3hamm3r wrote: You get a bit high but it depends on tolerance. I don't drink alcohol anymore but I find these really refreshing. They are nice to have for something different when people come over.
What's that?
Dec 20, 2018
250 posts
223 upvotes
winnipeg
Tann3rth3hamm3r wrote: You get a bit high but it depends on tolerance. I don't drink alcohol anymore but I find these really refreshing. They are nice to have for something different when people come over.
Cool, I will give a try,
My only experience was a street cookie which I didn't feel anything at all. I guess I was ripped off and it was probably a fake one
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2012
1285 posts
617 upvotes
Regina
2mg of thc haha even a first time user likely wouldn’t be affected!
Looking to buy Epson HT2150ST
Aug 7, 2019
119 posts
470 upvotes
Vancouver
Anything gov regulated cannabis drink wise is a sham.
Apr 23, 2016
22 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
jkiller wrote: will someone do a review of it? Do you get a bit high? Im in bc and can't order it. Although I would like to try it
Honestly it tastes like a ginger ale/energy drink mix. I wasn't flying or anything, but I would recommend it to anyone just for their own curiosity.
Apr 2, 2021
6 posts
3 upvotes
Agreed with everyone. 2mg is an absolute joke. The government really wants to corner the edible game I guess cause anyone wanting a buzz will need a lot of drink.
Feb 28, 2015
577 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lol, I micro dose with 10 times that amount. You'll get diabetes before you get medicated.
Nov 16, 2018
24 posts
24 upvotes
I wouldn't call this a hot deal since you can buy a 10mg drink for like 7-9 bucks which is less than buying 5 of these.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2302 posts
1375 upvotes
Vancouveresque
TinyPapa wrote: Agreed with everyone. 2mg is an absolute joke. The government really wants to corner the edible game I guess cause anyone wanting a buzz will need a lot of drink.
It's not like they don't have a 10mg version as well. You don't get a buzz from one can of buck a beer piss water either.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3323 posts
2188 upvotes
GTA
People need to understand that these bevvys are very different than the black market crap out there.

a) The intent of these is not to get people blasted with one can. Do you drink beer that has a 40% ABV? Of course not. Tweed does make a stronger product called Deep Space that is 10mg though.
b) While the mg numbers might look small, legal edibles are much more potent than black market.
c) These drinks use nano-emulsified cannabis extract, the intent is that they are similar to alcohol with a quick onset and offset of effects. (~15 minutes onset, buzz is gone within an hour or two).

I've tried many of these, the Houndstooth and Soda is my fave as it's not sweet and has only a mild flavour. Great on ice in the summer.
Feb 27, 2019
30 posts
36 upvotes
skoalman123 wrote: Lol, I micro dose with 10 times that amount. You'll get diabetes before you get medicated.
The Tweed Houndstooth and Soda is pretty much zero calories (3) and has zero sugar. The others have a lot of sugar.
Nov 23, 2015
91 posts
186 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
If the regular version is 10mg and the version on sale is only 2mg wouldn't this be like drinking a 1% beer?
Nov 19, 2018
59 posts
76 upvotes
i was going to pick up a bunch, but saw they're the 2mg cans, not the 10mg. forget it

if i want to drink something that tastes bad, I'll mix a gummy with redbull