Expired Hot Deals

[Paypal] Uber $50 Gift Card for $45 (PayPal Members)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 12:17 am
37 replies
[OP]
Nov 28, 2013
46 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:00 am
Relax fam. We posted at the exact same minute. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Ohhhh I’m plenty relaxed brosef. Just wanted to bring it to the mods attention because people typically get bent when there are multiple ongoing threads. Happy to have my post merged into yours or vice-versa.

Cheers,

J
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5161 posts
2952 upvotes
Mississauga
jsands wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 9:36 am
people typically get bent when there are multiple ongoing threads
I could not agree more! Face With Tears Of Joy

Thanks for merging @Mars2012!
Oct 18, 2006
539 posts
58 upvotes
Is anyone familiar with whether these gift cards can be toggled on/off? For example, can you add one to your account, and then choose to not use it on an upcoming trip (for example, if you're using it for work travel and expensing it)?

I recall you can't do this on promotions, which I found to be annoying in the past since I can't be reimbursed for the promotion value, and also can't save it for personal use later on.
Nov 5, 2015
120 posts
66 upvotes
Montreal, QC
dealguy1 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:25 am
Is anyone familiar with whether these gift cards can be toggled on/off? For example, can you add one to your account, and then choose to not use it on an upcoming trip (for example, if you're using it for work travel and expensing it)?
Yes! I just purchased one (thank you OP!) and added it to my Uber account. When I go to book a ride, I have the option at the bottom to select my payment method and there is a toggle to turn on-or-off the use of my account credits ($50 in this case). So you can add the $50 credit to your account and choose not to use it on a per-trip basis.
Aug 12, 2010
457 posts
57 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
I just bought one.
How long does it take to get delivered to me? I received my paypal purchase confirmation email. But that is it. JUST FOUND IT IN MY SPAM FOLDER!

And anyone know if we can buy more than 1 gift card and use all/both of them on the same UBER account?

Thanks!
Thanks to all at RedFlagDeals for all the great deals obtained.
Feb 21, 2015
45 posts
7 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Anyone know if these cards will work in the US?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1387 posts
468 upvotes
TBD
Is there any way to claim e*bates or gcr?
Jan 1, 2013
80 posts
7 upvotes
Vaughan
just grabbed one does anyone know if i can add another to my account?
Oct 18, 2006
539 posts
58 upvotes
mathieurousseau wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:48 am
Yes! I just purchased one (thank you OP!) and added it to my Uber account. When I go to book a ride, I have the option at the bottom to select my payment method and there is a toggle to turn on-or-off the use of my account credits ($50 in this case). So you can add the $50 credit to your account and choose not to use it on a per-trip basis.
Cool, thanks! This makes it a much better offer for me, based on how I use uber.