• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 8:42 pm
Tags:
Nov 10, 2020
15 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Holy crap this is literally the first discount code that has worked on my ubereats account in months

Ty to OP, i never got email so i never want to see one of those "if you didn't get email it won't work" posts lol
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2114 posts
1908 upvotes
Uber Eats threads are "like" magnets if the code works for 95% of people. It's even more popular than free stuff thread I guess
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8577 posts
3758 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Got the email for this one... debating if I should bite and use this or would it "reactivate" my account and make me not eligible for more 75% off...
Aug 10, 2015
56 posts
40 upvotes
The nasty stuff i see on my lobby cam that many of their drivers do is not good. i wouldnt let them or SKIP deliver me a piece of wood.
Aug 9, 2007
580 posts
507 upvotes
Molsy69 wrote: The nasty stuff i see on my lobby cam that many of their drivers do is not good. i wouldnt let them or SKIP deliver me a piece of wood.
I can't speak in terms of delivery to condos but there has only been one occasion where I've questioned the safety or cleanliness of food delivered to me. It was during that fluster cluck when Joey's was giving away food through DoorDash. I got my food 2 hours later....in a liquor store bag.

But things have gotten better. Almost all larger restaurants seal up the food in bags to prevent tampering or accidental contamination. McDonald's even seals up drinks.
Jan 25, 2009
957 posts
812 upvotes
No luck, but happy for them who got it working!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3028 posts
805 upvotes
YVR
ToniCipriani wrote: Got the email for this one... debating if I should bite and use this or would it "reactivate" my account and make me not eligible for more 75% off...
is there a hack here? order at 75% off then deactiavte account and wait until they email you with a come back offer of another 75%? rinse and repeat every few months?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8577 posts
3758 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Dai_Lo wrote: is there a hack here? order at 75% off then deactiavte account and wait until they email you with a come back offer of another 75%? rinse and repeat every few months?
Just thinking if there might be a usage pattern that might trigger it, I got the last round when I uninstalled the app and not use the account for a while, and ignored some of the convenience and EatsPass promos.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1086 posts
399 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: today is last day to use this promotion $10 off $20 if you haven't used it yet
Unable to use. It says it has expired.
Koodo $40/8GB+5GB addon