Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

$10 off $20 min - YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 8:42 pm
Tags:
Newbie
Nov 10, 2020
15 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Holy crap this is literally the first discount code that has worked on my ubereats account in months

Ty to OP, i never got email so i never want to see one of those "if you didn't get email it won't work" posts lol
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2796 posts
2815 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Uber Eats threads are "like" magnets if the code works for 95% of people. It's even more popular than free stuff thread I guess
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2006
8646 posts
3812 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Got the email for this one... debating if I should bite and use this or would it "reactivate" my account and make me not eligible for more 75% off...
Newbie
Aug 10, 2015
62 posts
49 upvotes
The nasty stuff i see on my lobby cam that many of their drivers do is not good. i wouldnt let them or SKIP deliver me a piece of wood.
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2007
856 posts
1292 upvotes
BC
Molsy69 wrote: The nasty stuff i see on my lobby cam that many of their drivers do is not good. i wouldnt let them or SKIP deliver me a piece of wood.
I can't speak in terms of delivery to condos but there has only been one occasion where I've questioned the safety or cleanliness of food delivered to me. It was during that fluster cluck when Joey's was giving away food through DoorDash. I got my food 2 hours later....in a liquor store bag.

But things have gotten better. Almost all larger restaurants seal up the food in bags to prevent tampering or accidental contamination. McDonald's even seals up drinks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 25, 2009
1327 posts
1312 upvotes
No luck, but happy for them who got it working!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3129 posts
830 upvotes
YVR
ToniCipriani wrote: Got the email for this one... debating if I should bite and use this or would it "reactivate" my account and make me not eligible for more 75% off...
is there a hack here? order at 75% off then deactiavte account and wait until they email you with a come back offer of another 75%? rinse and repeat every few months?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2006
8646 posts
3812 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Dai_Lo wrote: is there a hack here? order at 75% off then deactiavte account and wait until they email you with a come back offer of another 75%? rinse and repeat every few months?
Just thinking if there might be a usage pattern that might trigger it, I got the last round when I uninstalled the app and not use the account for a while, and ignored some of the convenience and EatsPass promos.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 25, 2012
1163 posts
448 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: today is last day to use this promotion $10 off $20 if you haven't used it yet
Unable to use. It says it has expired.
Koodo $40/8GB+5GB addon

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)