Expired Hot Deals

[Uber Eats] Uber eats $10 off any order (September 29th only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 11:23 am
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2593 posts
2607 upvotes
GTA
asmcar wrote: Ordered 10 cans of pop for 1 order ($10 a can), and then a separate $9.50 order for lunch of Jerk Chicken from same place, easy $20 of free stuff, no tax and no fees so no charges on my CC at all. Thanks for the heads up that both codes could be used!
Huh, no taxes on each of your $10 orders with Uber Eats?
Sep 14, 2018
292 posts
434 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Huh, no taxes on each of your $10 orders with Uber Eats?
Yeah I think it might have been the restaurant's set up rather than UE though. They also had the pop at $1 a can and when you chose a flavour it added another $1, so I thought I was getting 5 cans for $10 but then they called and said the system was set up incorrectly and I could have 10 cans when I picked it up since it was supposed to be $1 a can but set up incorrectly.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2593 posts
2607 upvotes
GTA
asmcar wrote: Yeah I think it might have been the restaurant's set up rather than UE though. They also had the pop at $1 a can and when you chose a flavour it added another $1, so I thought I was getting 5 cans for $10 but then they called and said the system was set up incorrectly and I could have 10 cans when I picked it up since it was supposed to be $1 a can but set up incorrectly.
Great deal! And, how did you get the Jerk Chicken with no tax on the $10 too ... restaurant set up for everything incorrect?

Sounds like your lucky day!!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2848 posts
1635 upvotes
thanks op. just made 4 orders on my wife and I accounts for tomorrow dinner
Got that Fido Account!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3211 posts
385 upvotes
CALGARY
Thanks, my first and second orders with UE; never had success with codes before.
  • To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.
  • A sign of a person’s evil is his need to constantly argue.
Sep 14, 2018
292 posts
434 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Great deal! And, how did you get the Jerk Chicken with no tax on the $10 too ... restaurant set up for everything incorrect?

Sounds like your lucky day!!
Jerk Chicken $8.50, dumpling $1 = $9.50, no tax charged. $1 x 10 cans of pop = $10, no tax charged. Made 2 orders one after the other to use both codes- $19.50 picked up with no fees at all.
Jun 1, 2015
585 posts
183 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I see the option to schedule my order as late as next week (October 5th)

Is there a reason the posts here are only asking about scheduling it tomorrow? Is it less likely to work with the promotion/discount applied if I schedule the order later this week or over the weekend?

Sorry, newb to uber eats
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3176 posts
1026 upvotes
Montreal
I'm spending more time browsing uber eats for tonight supper rather than working... all these crazy coupons! Astonished Face
Dec 24, 2011
721 posts
324 upvotes
Lots of very good deals if you're willing to pickup. Usually these deals don't work for pickup, so if you're willing to put in minimal effort and choose from a location close to you can't go wrong.
Jan 4, 2008
584 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
This F'n insane, there a place nearby that does Jerk Chicken Poutine (jerk paradise) and I can basically keep going back to pickup a poutine for $1.29. Im going to die today
Mar 9, 2011
370 posts
106 upvotes
Coquitlam
Just grabbed myself an A&W Grandpa combo for $2.50~. Gonna grab dinner with this coupon too, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4138 posts
3081 upvotes
Mrbj wrote: Thanks, my first and second orders with UE; never had success with codes before.
Is this your very first order with UE app? I never ordered from them before I the code just won't work. I m thinking its for return customers only.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
16217 posts
17726 upvotes
turtleh wrote: This F'n insane, there a place nearby that does Jerk Chicken Poutine (jerk paradise) and I can basically keep going back to pickup a poutine for $1.29. Im going to die today
This is the COVID colluding with restaurateurs to plump up the population and weaken their immune systems.

If I'm going to meet Zeus, it better be during a food coma... as long as it's keto.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8770 posts
3738 upvotes
Toronto
farfargurl wrote: Is this your very first order with UE app? I never ordered from them before I the code just won't work. I m thinking its for return customers only.
i've never used ubereats before and codes worked
Jun 30, 2019
274 posts
472 upvotes
With the fees and everything its not even worth it here in Montreal at least.. you order something for 13 it comes up to 13 with all the fees, taxes and 15% tip...