Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

Uber eats $10 off any order (September 29th only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 11:23 am
Mar 21, 2010
496 posts
123 upvotes
Got 40 bucks worth of food for $10. Thanks Ubereats! Now to look for what to use my 50% off coupon....
Sep 19, 2017
45 posts
26 upvotes
I'm so screwed, went out 11 at night and bought 2 large pizzas from 7-11... thanks OP
Dec 30, 2013
214 posts
912 upvotes
Toronto
SumTinkWong wrote: I'm so screwed, went out 11 at night and bought 2 large pizzas from 7-11... thanks OP
Lol - I guess there was SumTinkWong
Jul 22, 2020
617 posts
90 upvotes
champ91 wrote: It's clearly not worse than not eating. Feeding them high quality food has nothing to do with getting them out of poverty or helping with their living situation.
Actually lots of studies prove that feeding anyone, especially poor and homeless people high quality nutritious food, gets them out over the cycle of poverty. It's not a popular worldview in these parts but it's true in most cases...
And going hungry for some time actually rebuilds certain areas of our biology. I don't mean famine or long periods of going hungry.
I don't blame you for thinking how you are, as I did too at one point. It's very difficult to find the right information especially these days when there are very well written sophisticated opinions and most claim to be experts among the professionals...

I definitely do respect your right to your view and opinion nevertheless and I hope you and the readers here will research further if they choose to solve poverty, homelessness, and malnutrition...

Hugging Face
May 19, 2009
718 posts
943 upvotes
Vancouver
It actually expired right at 23:55! I was able to use the first code on another phone number (my mom apparently signed up ages ago and she didn't even remember when) and then when I was gonna make the second order at 23:56 it said expired! But I'm happy that I was able to use one of them =) Scheduled pick up for Friday.
Apr 27, 2018
93 posts
28 upvotes
Appreciate the codes OPs. On a diet... so bought milk and eggs from Shell. Are there any other stores that have grocery items like shell or longos ?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4402 posts
4571 upvotes
GTA
sherri-chan wrote: It actually expired right at 23:55! I was able to use the first code on another phone number (my mom apparently signed up ages ago and she didn't even remember when) and then when I was gonna make the second order at 23:56 it said expired! But I'm happy that I was able to use one of them =) Scheduled pick up for Friday.
Yay Sherri, you got a pick up order, just in time!!
Penalty Box
Dec 9, 2008
1053 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
good thing i checked this forum right before the code expired! thanks op.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3258 posts
446 upvotes
CALGARY
farfargurl wrote: Is this your very first order with UE app? I never ordered from them before I the code just won't work. I m thinking its for return customers only.
Yes, it is my first order through UE.
  • Zoomer : $45/7GB subscriber ($50 Ref + $150 welcome) + Pixel 4A
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3183 posts
3104 upvotes
Oakville, ON
My pre order for today got cancelled !!! Anybody else in the same boat ? Pre ordered and worked day if for 2 pm sat..but get an email saying cancelled order wtf
Nov 30, 2011
399 posts
219 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: My pre order for today got cancelled !!! Anybody else in the same boat ? Pre ordered and worked day if for 2 pm sat..but get an email saying cancelled order wtf
Same here. My second order for today got cancelled, no explanation! First pre-order for last Thursday went through fine. I called for help but was told to use app. Requested the order be reinstated or otherwise a credit given. Will see.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3183 posts
3104 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Bzzzzt wrote: Same here. My second order for today got cancelled, no explanation! First pre-order for last Thursday went through fine. I called for help but was told to use app. Requested the order be reinstated or otherwise a credit given. Will see.
I went to help section and gave info about cancelled order for 2 pm and they haven’t even responded since 10 am... 4 hours!!! Looks like another app/place is getting my business today
Nov 30, 2011
399 posts
219 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: I went to help section and gave info about cancelled order for 2 pm and they haven’t even responded since 10 am... 4 hours!!! Looks like another app/place is getting my business today
I got an email reply from them in broken English, looks like a standard reply to a complaint for an order that didn't arrive on time and therefore they will refund me the value of the order which should show in 3-5 business days WTF? I was very clear that my pickup order got cancelled and lost the $10 promo and wanted that back, so if they've refunded my CC the amount less $10 I'm gonna complain again. Total incompetence.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3183 posts
3104 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Bzzzzt wrote: I got an email reply from them in broken English, looks like a standard reply to a complaint for an order that didn't arrive on time and therefore they will refund me the value of the order which should show in 3-5 business days WTF? I was very clear that my pickup order got cancelled and lost the $10 promo and wanted that back, so if they've refunded my CC the amount less $10 I'm gonna complain again. Total incompetence.
I got the same over and over again from a Rahul and Sanjay “that I wasn’t charged” kept on bringing up the promo told em Ef themselves go w skip..and repeatedly got a standard copy and paste reply
[OP]
Sep 15, 2019
427 posts
1417 upvotes
High
So you guys @mrfrugal83 @Bzzzzt had a bad experience with Uber Eats and decided to find my post from expired hot deals just so you could downvote it?Wow!