Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

$30 Off First Order

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2022 9:01 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
earthpetal wrote: Just creat a new account with a new email address maybe?
No Uber had made it super hard to take advantage of sign up promo

You need to have

- a new non VoIP non landline phone number
- a new non prepaid credit card number
- order thru website not in-app as app tracks device ID
- sometimes a different IP or billing address

I won’t sell my info to Uber just for $30 off because Uber recently has been really stingy.
Last edited by naticom on Aug 24th, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5769 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
32berries wrote: Upvoted. But, I do wonder who the mythical unicorn is that has never used Uber Eats before, especially now after COVID.
Never used it.

Why would i overpay even more ?

Crappy nacho in a restaurant is like 20-25$ now.
Aug 5, 2007
954 posts
440 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Picked it up off the ground for this post.
Thank you for your service 🫡
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
Coz4k wrote: Never used it.

Why would i overpay even more ?

Crappy nacho in a restaurant is like 20-25$ now.
Combine it with 40% off coupon and buy1get1free promos.

Play the game. Win.
Nov 9, 2021
857 posts
1836 upvotes
naticom wrote: Even it’s not hard to generate new physical phone number, you need to sell your credit card info to Uber. Uber doesn’t take prepaid credit card unlike DoorDash or STD.

So if you generate a new phone number each month to take advantage of the sign up promo, you are giving Uber your credit card info

Although I have a lot of credit cards, I wouldn’t do that.
Can you create a new account and use an Uber gift card to pay for order or is the gift card payment option limited to used accounts with credit card history only?
Mar 23, 2019
202 posts
190 upvotes
darknebulae wrote: Can you create a new account and use an Uber gift card to pay for order or is the gift card payment option limited to used accounts with credit card history only?
Last year I tried this with Uber GC and guess what ? Account blocked and GC money cannot be used since account is blocked
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
darknebulae wrote: Can you create a new account and use an Uber gift card to pay for order or is the gift card payment option limited to used accounts with credit card history only?

No, even if you have sufficient GC balance the system will still check for the credit card. However, this method works for DD and STD

I’ve done a lot of tests. Maybe there’s some secret ways but I don’t know
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
grilw wrote: What are the codes? I added the 30 off to my account now
so the 30 off is considered a coupon and you cant stack that with the coupons they give out. but you can use the30 off coupon in restaurants with b1g1 offers which usually is a good deal. make sure to check the restaurant didn't upcharge their b1g1. find ones that are just a little more expensive or the same. they exist. don't overpay for restaurants that crank up their normal prices.

they will give out 30,40,50% of 5 orders like every week. combine that with the individual promos. you would benefit the most if you're in cities, if you are in outskirts, you probably wouldnt use it as much/benefit from it.

i have 4 accounts and i have made it sooooo worth it.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1853 posts
266 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: so the 30 off is considered a coupon and you cant stack that with the coupons they give out. but you can use the30 off coupon in restaurants with b1g1 offers which usually is a good deal. make sure to check the restaurant didn't upcharge their b1g1. find ones that are just a little more expensive or the same. they exist. don't overpay for restaurants that crank up their normal prices.

they will give out 30,40,50% of 5 orders like every week. combine that with the individual promos. you would benefit the most if you're in cities, if you are in outskirts, you probably wouldnt use it as much/benefit from it.

i have 4 accounts and i have made it sooooo worth it.
false alarm... once i tried to place an order it said code invalid, account invalid, phone invalid, everything invalid and it made it seem like it had placed the order at normal price without me approving anything else... thankfully it did not. back to the kitchen...
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6035 posts
2674 upvotes
Winnipeg
Any catch?
I have a skip the dish party this weekend, so that works out good
Nov 10, 2015
75 posts
38 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Meh, there isn't really a restaurant near me i'd eat. Nobody seems to wear a mask while cooking anymore.
Fido 0$/mo 4GB • Public Mobile 13$/mo • Amazon cc 1% cb, Tangerine cc 2% cb groceries • Windscribe free VPN 30gb/mo
Sep 11, 2013
314 posts
350 upvotes
Vaughan
earthpetal wrote: Just creat a new account with a new email address maybe?
They're crazy. They track everything. You need a unique phone number
Oct 15, 2009
2 posts
Mississauga
Just tried it and while the code is valid, it doesn't work for me.

Never ordered off Uber Eats ever and yet it says I'm ineligible for this promotion.... A code for $15 off first time order work though. Suspicious.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1910 posts
399 upvotes
Vancouver
Omg, I added the code to my account and was checking out even added in my Uber card as payment… then it suddenly pops out you are not eligible please remove promo.

Is it cause I delivered to our address before on another account? I need to place my order now with promo omg
Feb 16, 2014
7 posts
217 upvotes
Montréal
Leshita wrote: Omg, I added the code to my account and was checking out even added in my Uber card as payment… then it suddenly pops out you are not eligible please remove promo.

Is it cause I delivered to our address before on another account? I need to place my order now with promo omg
I got a same msg, and you can inquire this via Uber help live chat and get $30 credit (this is what I did). The agent told me that she will bring this issue to specialized team, and I waited about 2 days and got the credits. I hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1935 posts
2440 upvotes
Leshita wrote: Omg, I added the code to my account and was checking out even added in my Uber card as payment… then it suddenly pops out you are not eligible please remove promo.

Yeah, Uber is pretty good at detecting dupe users.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
1693 posts
3229 upvotes
Vancouver

If address is the issue, then enter in a nearby address and for delivery, select meet outside. You can pretty much use any delivery address
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1910 posts
399 upvotes
Vancouver
ddd2332 wrote: I got a same msg, and you can inquire this via Uber help live chat and get $30 credit (this is what I did). The agent told me that she will bring this issue to specialized team, and I waited about 2 days and got the credits. I hope this helps.
Thank you. I will give this a try. It may also be because I had some free delivery promo also along with this and this isn't supposed to be combined with any promos.
I will try the live chat. Hope it works out. :)
EananC641158 wrote: Yeah, Uber is pretty good at detecting dupe users.
Yeah, it may be because I entered our home address for home. I hope not though. :/
soymilkslam wrote: If address is the issue, then enter in a nearby address and for delivery, select meet outside. You can pretty much use any delivery address
Thank you. I tried entering our neighbour's address and to meet outside but it also yielded the same error of "ineligible". :/
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3127 posts
2959 upvotes
Antarctica
Leshita wrote: Thank you. I will give this a try. It may also be because I had some free delivery promo also along with this and this isn't supposed to be combined with any promos.
I will try the live chat. Hope it works out. :)

Yeah, it may be because I entered our home address for home. I hope not though. :/

Thank you. I tried entering our neighbour's address and to meet outside but it also yielded the same error of "ineligible". :/
Uber can track a lot more than address.

Your device ID and specs, your browser information, your network details and IP address etc, your phone number and so on.