57 upvotes

Uber Eats $5 off $20

Promo code RAPTORS95
17 replies
Apr 6, 2017
965 posts
663 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Doesn't work if you live outside Ontario (obviously)
Dec 20, 2012
510 posts
298 upvotes
Surrey
My experience with UberEats has been horrible. We ordered in on the day we were moving, and the order was cancelled on us after waiting for about 40 mins. Skipthedishes has been far better.
Apr 5, 2012
360 posts
149 upvotes
RICHMOND
henrik112 wrote: My experience with UberEats has been horrible. We ordered in on the day we were moving, and the order was cancelled on us after waiting for about 40 mins. Skipthedishes has been far better.
That has happened to me with Skip actually. I think it's just bad luck... but I haven't used ubereats before so it could be worse on that than other services I'm not sure.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1850 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
In my experiences Uber eats is more reliable than skip but much higher fees and less coupons.

Use both enough times and you’ll get an idiot driver or restaurant that messes it up.
Sep 30, 2007
44 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me, though not on their website, only through the app.
Dec 30, 2007
742 posts
143 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: My experience with UberEats has been horrible. We ordered in on the day we were moving, and the order was cancelled on us after waiting for about 40 mins. Skipthedishes has been far better.
Sounds like you had some bad luck with that one experience. I used to use skip the dishes all the time and 99% of the time I had issues with them. Customer service is horrible with skip. Everything is better with Ubereats. I will say skip was always cheaper. I really like how you aren’t even charged for your order is actually delivered with Ubereats. Also your not obligated to tip with Ubereats. Ubereats is a much faster delivery service than skip.
Jan 18, 2015
15 posts
5 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Thanks - using this one today
- The rich get richer
Oct 10, 2019
73 posts
16 upvotes
Uber eats codes are once in a blue moon occurrence!! Enjoy it to the fullest..............
Kids are really bad these days.....
Nov 26, 2012
194 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!Any discount is better than nothing.

I order delivery a lot. I have had terrible experiences with every single service. Foodora, Skipthedishes, Ubereats. Every single one has had serious problems. I would say uber is slightly more consistent.
Aug 14, 2019
464 posts
239 upvotes
I wonder if most people still tip with Uber Eats? The fees are:
Delivery fee
Service fee of 10% of the total
Order fee of $2 if the order is less than $12
Aug 14, 2019
464 posts
239 upvotes
niche54 wrote: I order delivery a lot. I have had terrible experiences with every single service. Foodora, Skipthedishes, Ubereats. Every single one has had serious problems. I would say uber is slightly more consistent.
Is it some sort of addiction then why people continue to use them?
May 27, 2017
194 posts
271 upvotes
Don’t forget to tip your delivery driver if you get good service 👍🏾