Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

$50 off your first grocery of $100+

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2022 8:06 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1818 posts
1137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stars78 wrote: got the email for $50 off $100 spend. tried for costco, Walmart, metro.. didn't apply at check out
same here. oh well...not worth the hassle.
all the stores far from me have 25% fee anyway...
Jan 2, 2009
5 posts
1 upvote
Markham
On the app, click the bottom grocery icon, then click the top right account icon, then help and you can see a chat option. Had to wait for approx 5 min for a response but the person gave me credit on my account ( I already had items over $100 on my cart). It worked. They did asked a screen shot of your email received (need to show your email address).
Jun 21, 2009
506 posts
106 upvotes
Markham
i agree instacart big markup but i only use it for Walmart which pretty much have most of the flyer items.
Mar 23, 2019
145 posts
114 upvotes
I got the push notification for $50 off $100 but it was not automatically added to my order. I just contacted support and they applied it, just took a bit of time
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2488 upvotes
EnthusedLemur wrote: I got the push notification for $50 off $100 but it was not automatically added to my order. I just contacted support and they applied it, just took a bit of time
I am surprise you get human from uber support.
Nov 6, 2013
652 posts
2348 upvotes
MONTREAL
Received an email yesterday, 50$ off 100
Tried it today and it worked first time ( walmart )
Ended up costing 80$ with service fee, delivery fee, tip, taxes, etc...
Dec 5, 2012
272 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
worked for me on all my 3 uber eats account.

$50 off $100+ spend.

Made my costco order which ended up at $105 after $50 discount and fees my total cost was $83 (before tip).
Feb 13, 2020
212 posts
300 upvotes
It definitely appears that as long as your total is over 100 you will get the 50 credit.
I placed an order for 104 at walmart. They pre-charged 60. They didn't have a few items and I just responded to skip it.

Total dropped to 65 they gave me the 50 off. After fees and tip it was 30. You only get an hour to adjust the tip though which is lame.
May 13, 2014
702 posts
372 upvotes
Vancouver
NotJoPapa wrote:
So the point about being below the target price and coupon disqualification was wrong from my experience. I placed an order for $100.55 and my order dropped to $96.40 due to product replacements and unfounded products. The $50 coupon still got applied without prejudice.

I went with Metro and the 10% service fee was definitely worth the convenience. I ordered around 3pm yesterday and by the time I got home, my order was at my door. I also missed the texts asking about the product replacements and my shopper made the decision in my absence. I was happy with the alternatives. I will definitely use the service again if there are coupons. It saved me the detour of going to the grocery store.
yangstergangster wrote: It definitely appears that as long as your total is over 100 you will get the 50 credit.
I placed an order for 104 at walmart. They pre-charged 60. They didn't have a few items and I just responded to skip it.

Total dropped to 65 they gave me the 50 off. After fees and tip it was 30. You only get an hour to adjust the tip though which is lame.
Good to know. I just placed a Costco order for $100.03 for delivery tomorrow and was wondering what would happen if an item happens to be out of stock when the time comes.
Aug 7, 2019
173 posts
539 upvotes
Vancouver
Somebody should list big ticket items (grocery wise) that are worth buying at Walmart. I want to take advantage of this $50 coupon but don't know what to get...
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2013
1113 posts
254 upvotes
ON
I never got an email, only push notification so no clue when this expires. Anyone has any idea?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5472 posts
2481 upvotes
Vancouver
Walmart seems to be the cheapest for fees. I was playing around with ordering meats and seafood. There was the $7 service fee. $10 for Pick and Pack fee plus $5 driver tip so a $100 order came out to $72 delivered including tip. Costco and CT had like 25% surcharge which is not worth it
"You gotta spend money to save money"
Feb 10, 2013
184 posts
331 upvotes
Mississauga
Buy lysol spray from Walmart, you can add 17 pieces into ur cart, but it's limit quantity 2 in store, shopper won't get enough for you, you will get 2 pieces for free each ant the end. You can repeat 3 times, and get 6 of them for free without spending any money, good luck.
Nov 21, 2012
209 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Worked good for me. I used the link from my email and the coupon applied at end of checkout when choosing payment. Saved a little money on groceries and the trip to the store.
Apr 23, 2018
35 posts
31 upvotes
beepbeepboop wrote: Somebody should list big ticket items (grocery wise) that are worth buying at Walmart. I want to take advantage of this $50 coupon but don't know what to get...
Some higher value items from Rexall were allergy meds, skin creams, electric toothbrushes and refills. Then stock up on things you'll use like coffee, isopropyl/other cleaning products, paper products,
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1099 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
rfdealer666 wrote: Some higher value items from Rexall were allergy meds, skin creams, electric toothbrushes and refills. Then stock up on things you'll use like coffee, isopropyl/other cleaning products, paper products,
But recall markup like 50% more than Walmart.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2202 posts
1826 upvotes
omgiloveu wrote: Buy lysol spray from Walmart, you can add 17 pieces into ur cart, but it's limit quantity 2 in store, shopper won't get enough for you, you will get 2 pieces for free each ant the end. You can repeat 3 times, and get 6 of them for free without spending any money, good luck.
Please explain a little bit better how you repeat it 3 times
Apr 23, 2018
35 posts
31 upvotes
Pharmer wrote: But recall markup like 50% more than Walmart.
These are some examples i'm sure can also be found at Walmart. They were out of stock of antihistamines at the time. Most of what I bought was on sale at Rexall.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2488 upvotes
Just got this. What is best deal to get and where?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4047 posts
1479 upvotes
Ontario
muffin4life wrote: How much are the groceries marked up? If like instacart I'll pass
Instacart is not marked up through Walmart. Other stores are, but Walmart should be the same as in store prices on almost everything. Just pay the delivery fee/service fee and tip.