Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

$50 off your first grocery of $100+

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2022 8:06 pm
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
2700 posts
1758 upvotes
Markham
Are Uber and Uber eats gift card same thing ? Metro only shows Uber gift card
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
savemoresaveoften wrote: Are Uber and Uber eats gift card same thing ? Metro only shows Uber gift card
Yes, it's the same thing. When you buy an Uber giftcard you can use it for Uber & Uber eats.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
2664 posts
914 upvotes
Mississauga
naticom wrote: Which grocery store on Uber eats sell gift card?
the list i received in mississauga are longos and metro.. picked metro to double dip my amex platinum $200 credit
but just now realized it posted as UBER instead of UBER EATS to qualify for statement credit on my AMEX PLAT.
May 21, 2006
218 posts
344 upvotes
Does the $50 credit automatically get applied at checkout? I am trying to do checkout and I don't see the credit.
------->>>>>
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1035 posts
593 upvotes
supplementking wrote: How do u get multiple accounts? Burner phone numbers?
Burner phones would work (not burner phone numbers)

You need fresh IMEIs
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24549 posts
12613 upvotes
Toronto
How do I change the time of delivery? Or you can't.

Because I see a list of times but when I click one, nothing happens.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
Can i order for next week, even though the coupon would expire today?

Or would it stealth dissapear, making me pay full price?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24549 posts
12613 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: How do I change the time of delivery? Or you can't.

Because I see a list of times but when I click one, nothing happens.
I only have availability for tomorrow at 11am. Well, I'm not available at 11am, I see a list of times but I cannot select them.
Dec 12, 2011
37 posts
66 upvotes
NEPEAN
I ordered gift cards for tomorrow (didn't give me an option to do today) and it placed the hold on my account with the coupon, so we'll see.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1439 posts
1129 upvotes
British Columbia
silentg wrote: Does the $50 credit automatically get applied at checkout? I am trying to do checkout and I don't see the credit.
I had the same issue through the Uber app, but then when I went to cornershopapp.com online and logged in with Uber everything worked properly.

My Walmart total is, somehow, 46 dollars in total. I bought everything on sale to negate the service charges, 100 before all the sale item discounts still activated the 50 off.
Jun 12, 2010
598 posts
983 upvotes
Two questions:

1) For those living in apartment buildings, are the delivery people equipped with a cart or something to make carrying the groceries easier? Should I meet them in the lobby to give them a hand?
2) There was an offer a while back of $20 off Walmart orders, did using that offer preclude use of this one?

Thanks
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2488 upvotes
Look like it expire today. Too bad. I got a promo too.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5248 posts
7739 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
ArchZeratul wrote: Two questions:

1) For those living in apartment buildings, are the delivery people equipped with a cart or something to make carrying the groceries easier? Should I meet them in the lobby to give them a hand?
2) There was an offer a while back of $20 off Walmart orders, did using that offer preclude use of this one?

Thanks
No, my guy just had a normal bag. No cart or anything. I would have met him downstairs if I knew.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1035 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: Look like it expire today. Too bad. I got a promo too.
You can order for tomorrow delivery.
Jun 12, 2010
598 posts
983 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Look like it expire today. Too bad. I got a promo too.
I got $50 off my order, delivery today 5pm-6pm.
Nikhilvoid wrote: No, my guy just had a normal bag. No cart or anything. I would have met him downstairs if I knew.
Thanks for the heads up! I do weekly grocery trips for two and it sucks trying to carry everything in one trip even with a helping hand with elevators and doors along the way... With a $100+ order minimum likely including drinks, soy milk, etc. this would suck to do alone. I don't see any way to message the shopper through the web app, hopefully they message me in advance so I can help out... Looks like once a Shopper is matched you can message them through the site to their app.
Jun 12, 2010
598 posts
983 upvotes
Got my groceries.

Even though nobody asked, my thoughts:

I ordered through the web app. A chat opened up when my Shopper accepted the job. He checked in with me, was super friendly and was smart about picking out substitutions for stuff that was out of stock. The online inventory does not accurately reflect in-store stock. For example, Pepsi was OOS online but was in stock in-store which he picked as my substitution for Coke which was OOS in-store but not online (lol).

The web app also shows sales on some items but applies the discounts inconsistently (sometimes per-item, sometimes per-order, and gave used French descriptions randomly). I got the $50 off with an order of ~$97, but not ~$96...

When my Shopper was done, I got an update and was shown his Wyze location. He got stuck in traffic and messaged me to update me about it. My suggestion, try to order in a way that doesn't get them stuck in traffic since they're probably not paid per hour and my guy spent about half an hour not moving at all.

I helped him bring the groceries in, he was again very friendly and was grateful for the helping hand.

The produce all looks good to me, substantially better than what I usually see at Walmart and Superstore. I got three re-usable bags (Cornershop branded) with the order. My Shopper also had an insulated bag he brought some ice cream, soy milk and yogurt in. Not sure if that's his own or issued by the company. Everything was bagged way more competently than usual stores (eg. no small/soft things with heavy/hard things, cold stuff together, etc.)

Overall great experience. Will consider doing it again with promotions or if the fees/premiums are reasonable. Please tip these guys generously and give them a hand where you can since it's pretty time consuming work.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24549 posts
12613 upvotes
Toronto
I find this service incredibly expensive, even compared to other grocery delivery companies. Uber is out to lunch with this idea. The fee percentage ON TOP of the food you're buying, plus fees is insane.
Good luck to them, they'll never get a dollar of mine.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1342 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Can you order until the promo code is valid or only until the store closes for the day?

Walmart closes at 11 pm my local time so does that mean after 10 or 10:30 pm tonight that I won't be able to order from walmart until they open again tomorrow?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)