Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

75% off (up to $20) for 2 orders [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2022 5:52 pm
Feb 2, 2012
171 posts
80 upvotes
Burnaby
I've got it twice, and both times it didn't work. Clicked add promo, clicked shop now, filled the cart from an eligible store for delivery, offer did not apply in the cart and disappeared.
Nov 22, 2019
839 posts
629 upvotes
Pratzy wrote: Not sure if other people have been getting it too, but since the last 2 months I have been consistently, week after week, getting a 40% off ($20 max) order above $40 minimum coupon. Every single week and right after it expires (5 uses) another bunch appear. Anyone else get this too?
Yup. Been getting this for the last 2 months as well. Been useful to save every now & then.
Sep 2, 2019
244 posts
388 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I had this coupon in my account yesterday. I clicked 'Apply coupon' and it disappeared into the nether, never to be seen again. Ubereats is so scummy, I'm glad the gov. authorized a class action lawsuit against them in Canada.
Dec 17, 2017
391 posts
364 upvotes
I figured it out, if you read it carefully....."Try Uber one to get ... " you have to be on the Uber One membership (which you have to pay for) formerly Uber Pass.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2765 posts
3350 upvotes
These offers aren't as good as it once was, when they excluded pickup orders. I was heavily contemplating in becoming a driver, using the offer, just to pickup my own order. Also, collect on the delivery pay as well lol.
Apr 30, 2012
301 posts
158 upvotes
North York
I dont think it actually applies to your account. Think it's bugged and meant for Uber One.
Mar 26, 2004
673 posts
540 upvotes
don't even have to check to know I didn't get this lol
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3557 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
willyfonsworth wrote: Thanks, finally one that worked
whats the exact code you used?
====================================
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2956 posts
1115 upvotes
Pratzy wrote: Not sure if other people have been getting it too, but since the last 2 months I have been consistently, week after week, getting a 40% off ($20 max) order above $40 minimum coupon. Every single week and right after it expires (5 uses) another bunch appear. Anyone else get this too?
Yeah the 40% coupons have been great.
May 4, 2020
177 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
SammyDavis wrote: I saw the 75% off, clicked on add promo, it’s not in my promotions tab now.
Its a bug. Its for those who sign up for the Uber One Program
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4981 posts
4421 upvotes
Haven't seen one of these posted for ages...

Ever since pick up was excluded and now only select restaurants, UE sucks like the rest of the delivery apps!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7044 posts
1591 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
KravenHead wrote: To each their own but the service provided isn't worth the markup and associated fees (or membership).
In my opinion....
Most places offset this by charging higher via the Uber app then in the store. With the discounts the price is usually roughly equal. Throw in the occasional BOGO or free item promo and you actually might actually come out ahead and with delivery too.

But if without discount then it's totally not worth it. Fortunately the discount keep showing up.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7044 posts
1591 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I get this consistently for over a year IIRC. It used to be 30% off a $50 order with $20 max discount. Only in the last two months or so they switch to the 40% off.

It's really the only thing that kept be subscribed to Uber One.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1251 posts
502 upvotes
Even the 40% off..I don't know you barley save with all their bogus fees..lol

Imagine paying full price on their platform these guys must be making a killing

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)