Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

75% off (up to $20) on 2 Uber eats orders for joining Uber one

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2022 10:09 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4298 posts
4664 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Fxxk…just put $50 into my account because I saw this offer (I intentionally left my Uber Cash blank to receive more promos). As soon as I click claim this offer, it said I’m not eligible and disappeared. This happened from time to time but I haven’t encountered this kind of glitch for a while

Now this account won’t receive promos for quite a while because it has $50 in it
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1446 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
naticom wrote: Fxxk…just put $50 into my account because I saw this offer (I intentionally left my Uber Cash blank to receive more promos). As soon as I click claim this offer, it said I’m not eligible and disappeared. This happened from time to time but I haven’t encountered this kind of glitch for a while

Now this account won’t receive promos for quite a while because it has $50 in it
Uber is so scammy
Jul 30, 2016
228 posts
316 upvotes
naticom wrote: Fxxk…just put $50 into my account because I saw this offer (I intentionally left my Uber Cash blank to receive more promos). As soon as I click claim this offer, it said I’m not eligible and disappeared. This happened from time to time but I haven’t encountered this kind of glitch for a while

Check your account promotions page, maybe it's already added to your account. It also disappeared for me after I clicked claim button but it's actually added to my account.
I placed an order today and after I waited 40+ mins, the order got cancelled. Yeah a very scammy company.
Jan 6, 2020
51 posts
110 upvotes
macsk wrote: Aug 30 is the deadline for signing up for Uber One. But I think the coupons should expire a week or 2 afterwards.
Wrong. Aug 30th for the coupons as well.
Aug 29, 2011
161 posts
132 upvotes
Caledon
Ggddd8 wrote: Any Amex plat holders not getting the free 12 month pass offer? I added my Amex plat to Uber, and it actually says eligible for 12 month Uber one, redeem before Sept 7. However, on the pass screen it still says I have to pay 9.9/month…
I thought it was only the aeroplan reserve Amex for free 12 months not platinum
Sep 28, 2010
73 posts
49 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Can anyone else confirm this? If so, then no point signing up now
It does expire on the 30th but you can pre schedule your deliveries up to 7 days ahead. Also, I somehow got 3 x 75% off Person Raising Both Hands In Celebration
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1290 posts
295 upvotes
Well, count me as one of the people that had their promo disappear after claiming it. There’s no way in hell that I’m going to order and hope they credit me for it.
Dec 24, 2009
129 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver
I had it pop up as well and it disssapeared after clicking the link.

Annoying..
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4298 posts
4664 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
1mangoo wrote: I had it pop up as well and it disssapeared after clicking the link.

Annoying..
Mine reappeared the next day. Not sure if it’s because I whined about it at their CSR or not
Nov 23, 2014
73 posts
50 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
anyone have a screenshot of the promotion? CS agent doesnt know which promo it is
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2009
1676 posts
1424 upvotes
Toronto
I got 40% off on 5 orders which is better than usual.

Already an Uber One customer from the 1 year free promo with TD Aeroplan. They also give out 5$ in Uber cash each time your driver is late on deliver and I get it every other order
Jul 30, 2011
626 posts
915 upvotes
Durham region
Its aug 30th. I assumed it meant it expired end of day aug30, but it's gone right now. What da hell? This is member treatment?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
incongruent wrote: Its aug 30th. I assumed it meant it expired end of day aug30, but it's gone right now. What da hell? This is member treatment?
Nah uber always had it exire at like 2am of the day its expiring.

So if it says 28th, that means use it by 27th :')
I was burned by this, but now you know.

You can try your luck with support but thats a pain and a half
Jul 30, 2011
626 posts
915 upvotes
Durham region
Bencherstyle wrote: Nah uber always had it exire at like 2am of the day its expiring.

So if it says 28th, that means use it by 27th :')
I was burned by this, but now you know.

You can try your luck with support but thats a pain and a half
This isn't just a membership cancellation, this is an uninstall and never look back. I got a reminder at 10:30am to use that damn promo.
Sep 19, 2021
149 posts
277 upvotes
courtjester222 wrote: anyone have a screenshot of the promotion? CS agent doesnt know which promo it is
This is what I had saved:
2022-08-30_15-56_1.png
2022-08-30_15-56.png
Nov 23, 2014
73 posts
50 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
huge life saver. Thank you for this!

future folks, always take a screen shot of the offer cause UE will always ask for a screen shot.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2005
1884 posts
230 upvotes
My promo didn't work. I complained, gave them a screenshot, and they refunded $20. I asked them how I can get the second order at 75% off since the offer was for up to two orders. No response yet.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2432 posts
3018 upvotes
Hamilton
guessaaa wrote: My promo didn't work. I complained, gave them a screenshot, and they refunded $20. I asked them how I can get the second order at 75% off since the offer was for up to two orders. No response yet.
Seeing as it ended yesterday morning at like 4am not sure you're going to get far with a second order

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)