Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

75% off your next two orders max $15 off (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2022 10:26 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
Wrestlemania wrote: Should have just jogged there as a 5 min warm-up.
It amazes me that people who are planning on walking for hours in a shopping mall will keep circling a small area looking for the closest parking spot possible
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
As someone who used uber(abused) over the pandemic using 75%, 50% and 40% off over 4 different accounts, o think im finally out.

They got rid of alot of stores with eats pass + buy one get 1 free which stacked with the coupons...

Guess now ill cook.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3252 posts
3523 upvotes
This week's code

YUMMYCAN_J3U

Max $15 no pickup
Apr 22, 2010
437 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
Got it too. But last time I got it and I ordered - they cancelled my order. Didn’t bother after that.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5307 posts
2036 upvotes
None4gretchen wrote: I never use UberEats but got 75% off promos two times in a row. It’s delivery only so I ordered pho from the place across the street and was so embarrassed to meet the delivery guy who came by foot, who probably thought I was a lazy ass.
And if walked over to the restaurant and ordered it would have probably cost you the same amount and the restaurant wouldn't be charged 30% in Uber commission fees