Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

80% off 3 Uber Eats orders if you renew Uber eats pass (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2022 4:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1910 posts
399 upvotes
Vancouver
Too bad my account with over $50 in credits never gets deals anymore... oh well, this is good too.
Thanks Op. :)
dogsheki wrote: So your app shows that promo banner, can you just sign up for uber pass without any code to get the 80% off promo codes?
Hm, I got the email but see no banner or any indication in my app about this promo.

I guess it should just work?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1015 posts
1857 upvotes
Vancouver
TomRFD wrote: Boo, the best I have on any of my accounts is 30% off $50+. Good promo for anyone who's eligible though!
Me too. I've only had 30% off $50 promos for over a year now, which doesn't really work for someone living alone.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
RedFlagCrake wrote: Me too. I've only had 30% off $50 promos for over a year now, which doesn't really work for someone living alone.
now it becomes 25% $30+
Aug 21, 2005
46 posts
85 upvotes
Oakville
Got the banner and promos applied. Thank you OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1959 posts
2500 upvotes
Does anyone know if using the free year of Uber Pass from like a TD Aeroplan will still trigger the discount?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1929 posts
3059 upvotes
Toronto
I just clicked to try the Uber pass today for 1 month free and three 80% off codes were automatically given to me. Thanks!
Sep 11, 2018
5 posts
4 upvotes
The three 80% off codes are valid for 14 days is that right? That'd be a better deal if lasted at least one month :( Good if you order very frequently though.
Dec 3, 2013
362 posts
443 upvotes
I'm tempted to try this deal, but got burned on a similar offer a little while ago.

I signed up for uber pass, then made an order which showed the discount from the offer and uber pass (5% discount and service fee waived). The next day, I looked at the transaction again. They had removed my uber pass subscription and retroactively charged me the previously waived fees. Felt robbed, but their CS is awful and played dumb, so I didn't follow through much on complaining.
Nov 28, 2019
153 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver
FYI this stacks with the BOGO deal. Essentially $60 of food for $11 including taxes delivery and service fee, pre-tip.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5042 posts
6226 upvotes
Not worth the effort for QC based customers IMO...
The promo basically covers taxes, services fees and TIP.

IMO, a clever way for UE to get people to subscribe and order more thinking they're saving...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1959 posts
2500 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Not worth the effort for QC based customers IMO...

IMO, a clever way for UE to get people to subscribe and order more thinking they're saving...
I'm not sure I understand. Compare to a regular order from the same restaurant at around $40 when I go in person, this came to around $15~ delivered per order in the other province.

In what world did they change in QC to make this not worth it?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
KravenHead wrote: Not worth the effort for QC based customers IMO...
What you're actually describing sounds like a very good deal to me for food delivered to your home, especially for restaurants that would normally not deliver that far from their location.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Jan 26, 2013
130 posts
148 upvotes
Vaughan
Can someone post a screenshot of the promotion's terms/conditions from the app (i.e. not the email, but after the Uber Eats Pass has been activated)?
I'd like to know what further restrictions there are before having to purchase the pass for a month.
Is it limited to a small number of restaurants again?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3968 posts
12331 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
moridach wrote: Can someone post a screenshot of the promotion's terms/conditions from the app (i.e. not the email, but after the Uber Eats Pass has been activated)?
I'd like to know what further restrictions there are before having to purchase the pass for a month.
Is it limited to a small number of restaurants again?
These are the terms before activation though. I haven't activated yet so can't say what the terms look like.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220318-023401_Uber Eats.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5042 posts
6226 upvotes
WillyBaldy wrote: What you're actually describing sounds like a very good deal to me for food delivered to your home, especially for restaurants that would normally not deliver that far from their location.
No denying UE is great for deliveries from restaurants who normally don't deliver to one's neighborhood.
Just stating to benefit from this 'promo' one has to order 3 times in 2 weeks. For a casual customers, the promo is trying to drum up more business.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1351 posts
718 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: No denying UE is great for deliveries from restaurants who normally don't deliver to one's neighborhood.
Just stating to benefit from this 'promo' one has to order 3 times in 2 weeks. For a casual customers, the promo is trying to drum up more business.
You can schedule a week in advance and the price is locked in. That's a good way to extend any promo, assuming you can plan for the food in advance.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1436 posts
598 upvotes
Montreal,QC
does anyone have issues getting the coupon? I can't seem to be able to load it.

I signed up, and when I click on the 80% coupon, it goes Error

EDIT

it shows in the promotion page when I select a restaurant. that's weird if you ask me.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220318-095403_Uber Eats.jpg
  • Screenshot_20220318-120202_Uber Eats.jpg
Last edited by irodeo on Mar 18th, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
irodeo wrote: does anyone have issues getting the coupon? I can't seem to be able to load it.

I signed up, and when I click on the 80% coupon, it goes Error
I'd take a screenshot of the 80% offer if I were you, so that it can be used if you need to chat with support.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1636 posts
2211 upvotes
it's actually more then 2 weeks! I signed up today and it says I have to use the coupons by the 4th

Got 5 footlongs for $15!
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart