Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

80% off 3 Uber Eats orders if you renew Uber eats pass (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2022 4:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
velveetacheese wrote: quick question, is the 9.99 charged immediately or at the end of the month (04/19)?
They charge you right away, why wouldn't they? Same thing with YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime and others.
Last edited by WillyBaldy on Mar 19th, 2022 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2959 posts
3630 upvotes
Winnipeg
velveetacheese wrote: quick question, is the 9.99 charged immediately or at the end of the month (04/19)?
Immediately, at least in my case!
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1636 posts
2211 upvotes
most places have BOGO if you're downtown at least. I know Popeyes on Bay had the 2x chicken sandwich for $6.49, McDonalds has 2x quarter pounder cheese $7.89, Subway esplanade has footlong cold cut combo for $5, all the sushi places are BOGO etc + 80% off those BOGO prices so its a decent deal
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1959 posts
2500 upvotes
WL1980 wrote: You guys don't notice the prices on Ubereats are higher, usually 15-30% higher.
Same with Doordash. pretty typical for 3rd party delivery services.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11642 posts
2262 upvotes
Guelph
Just got the offer this morning! Still possible to get it so check your apps just in case.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1936 posts
416 upvotes
Halifax
So get this, I had a uber eats $50 gift card in my wallet, so when I went to join uberpass from the app. An error occurred in payment processing and now wallet shows 38.51 and no uber pass in account or confirmation email.

This is the reason why I hardly bother with these idiots, hopefully their support figures this out quick.
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Oct 29, 2015
189 posts
136 upvotes
Scarborough
Super hot when you combine with the BOGO deals, which are running through March 28
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6332 posts
1061 upvotes
Looks like I have this offer , plus an offer to try Uber Eats Pass for 1 month free. I assume the offers can be combined?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
Ok so wondering if I'll get automatically get this offer once I renew. I saw the offer in my notifications sent to my phone but all of a sudden I don't see it in promotions anymore. I didn't renew my UE Pass right away. Can someone confirm whether it worked for them when I renewed again a day or two after seeing the offer?
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Oct 5, 2009
100 posts
78 upvotes
Vancouver
I finally did the aeroplan offer of 6 free months with the 80% off up to 25$. Then searched for a BOGO ramen deal and ordered extra noodles with each bowl.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
1037 posts
2390 upvotes
Got it with free first month!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1225 posts
1566 upvotes
shsiddiq wrote: So get this, I had a uber eats $50 gift card in my wallet, so when I went to join uberpass from the app. An error occurred in payment processing and now wallet shows 38.51 and no uber pass in account or confirmation email.

This is the reason why I hardly bother with these idiots, hopefully their support figures this out quick.
Good luck with that. Last couple of months UE/U has been nothing but hassle. First errors trying to process rides/eats on verified, existing UberCash. Worked sporadically but only know when actually confirm Uber then get processing error. Inconvenient when taking others, now have to re-order a Lyft. (Previously only used Uber - been a cx for a lot of years now, but now finding Lyft is actually cheaper every time!)

Now trying to use up UC so made grocery order with promo - UC is default payment - they charged MasterCard and refuse to refund cc and deduct from UC. Now account is hung up as I removed MC from account to stop that from happening but tip didn't go thru (was past 6hrs so thought it was clear) so now account is buggered with banner saying "unfinished payment" yet chat agent sends me link shows it went thru. I asked they just deduct UC for it but they has to be done thru app, app doesn't allow it. Multiple big freakin circles, spent over an hour on chat with diff agents over multiple days and still no resolution. U/UE def not saving me time. Oy!

cheers,
:)
Mar 18, 2022
1 posts
I came to ask the same question too. It says you will be charged when the billing ends on April 19. Nowhere does it state I will be charged immediately.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1115 posts
530 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: Ok so wondering if I'll get automatically get this offer once I renew. I saw the offer in my notifications sent to my phone but all of a sudden I don't see it in promotions anymore. I didn't renew my UE Pass right away. Can someone confirm whether it worked for them when I renewed again a day or two after seeing the offer?
It won't show up in promotion tab until you renewed. It did show in the banner on the main page for me. It should get it if you renew before Mar 20, 12pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3050 posts
1530 upvotes
Montreal, QC
saw the promo in the app yesterday and was wondering where the email was. ended up being the st. patrick promo email they sent thursday...
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
jjesskaka wrote: It won't show up in promotion tab until you renewed. It did show in the banner on the main page for me. It should get it if you renew before Mar 20, 12pm
Great! So renew before Mar 20, 12pm. Do you know how long the promo of the 80% is good for? I know it's next 3 orders
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1791 posts
1049 upvotes
Toronto
It's a good deal but not sure it's been mentioned, if you sign up for eats pass you don't get as many deals such as bogo. When I had it and my wife didn't, she has bogo at so many restaurants that I couldn't see.
Mar 29, 2015
312 posts
147 upvotes
Westmount, QC
dcxx wrote: Got it with free first month!
Same ! Just took advantage Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6212 posts
7388 upvotes
Richmond Hill
shsiddiq wrote: So get this, I had a uber eats $50 gift card in my wallet, so when I went to join uberpass from the app. An error occurred in payment processing and now wallet shows 38.51 and no uber pass in account or confirmation email.

Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they said it's just an auth-hold from the bank and it'll fall off. I reiterated that it's my Uber Cash and has nothing to do with a bank. They said same with the Uber Cash, it'll come back too in a few hours. Might be BS'ing me to get me off the line.

Anyways, I suppose I'll wait until tomorrow and contact them again if it's still not back then.

Edit: My balance fixed itself. Seems like it wasn't BS.
Last edited by rugerty100 on Mar 20th, 2022 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)