Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

80% off 3 Uber Eats orders if you renew Uber eats pass (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2022 4:24 am
Tags:
None
Jun 4, 2021
11 posts
18 upvotes
My first order with this promo. I love stacking.

6 BOGO bbq bacon quarter pounders
2 Mcdoubles
2 large fries
2 large Coke
1 medium milkshake

Tax, fees, $5 tip, delivered $30. Normal total price on UE: $81

They’re practically forcing me to use UberEats with their BOGO and 80% off combined promo.

Seriously hot deal right now.
Last edited by dragonsrcool on Mar 20th, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
smokeyjay wrote: I finally did the aeroplan offer of 6 free months with the 80% off up to 25$. Then searched for a BOGO ramen deal and ordered extra noodles with each bowl.
This is the real deal my man!

Too bad I can't use my other CIBC Aeroplan since I already used my TD Aeroplan on the free UE pass for six months
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1936 posts
416 upvotes
Halifax
rugerty100 wrote:
Anyways, I suppose I'll wait until tomorrow and contact them again if it's still not back then.

Edit: My balance fixed itself. Seems like it wasn't BS.
My balance has returned as well but did you manage to subscribe to uber pass successfully with balance in your wallet?

I got the same error in payment processing again. Not sure if it is blockada in Android or what.
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6407 posts
4331 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sweet.

First month free, 80% off ($25)

And BOGO now!

Had to jump on this.

McDonald's
2 Western QP (BOGO)
10 Piece McNuggets
Upgraded to Large fries and a Large shamrock shake
6 muffins

$14.24 all in. Plus Tip
Jan 15, 2011
580 posts
1196 upvotes
Ottawa
I hate how they charge tax on the pre discount amount...
Nov 21, 2010
33 posts
114 upvotes
dragonsrcool wrote: My first order with this promo. I love stacking.

6 BOGO bbq bacon quarter pounders
2 Mcdoubles
2 large fries
2 large Coke
1 medium milkshake

Tax, fees, $5 tip, delivered $30. Normal total price on UE: $81

They’re practically forcing me to use UberEats with their BOGO and 80% off combined promo.

Seriously hot deal right now.
seems like a deal but in the end you still lose
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
kmk3 wrote: seems like a deal but in the end you still lose
unless he goes to the gym everyday he gonna lose out BIGtime lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 21, 2019
237 posts
73 upvotes
I am really confused by their renewal process.

I liked my aeroplan visa infinite card and got my 6 months free pass last December. last month I cancelled my AVI without cancelling the uber membership. This month the membership is gone then I received an email saying I will be charged 9.99 starting next billing cycle.

I went into the app to make sure I won't get auto renewed but there is no option to do so. Only the option to "Join Uber Pass". I reached out to customer service a few times to confirm but kept getting the same template answer that had not much to do with the issue.

Anyone knows what's going on here?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Niccus wrote: I am really confused by their renewal process.

I liked my aeroplan visa infinite card and got my 6 months free pass last December. last month I cancelled my AVI without cancelling the uber membership. This month the membership is gone then I received an email saying I will be charged 9.99 starting next billing cycle.

I went into the app to make sure I won't get auto renewed but there is no option to do so. Only the option to "Join Uber Pass". I reached out to customer service a few times to confirm but kept getting the same template answer that had not much to do with the issue.

Anyone knows what's going on here?
I wouldn't worry about it. The app is the accurate source of information. If it says there's no automatic renewal, then I'd go with that. Sometimes we receive erronous information by email, because companies often send emails without actually checking their user database first for up to date information. Worse case, take a screenshot and contest the renewal if it happens.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
ArchZeratul wrote:
I've noticed a steady trend to receding benefits from Uber promos and pricing. I forgot some of the details but I think it was along the lines below

The promos used to apply to both pickups and deliveries, then became exclusive to deliveries
BOGO items used to count towards the subtotal for promo perks at their original pricing, then that stopped
The promo codes used to apply to many more (all?) restaurants, then some were excluded, often ones that had BOGO offers
BOGO items used to stay for fixed periods of time, then they seemed to become a one time use thing
The service fees and tax (?) used to (erroneously?) lump together and cap out at $4, then they split the two out separately

To be fair, you only need 25%-30% off to make up for service fees and tipping most of the time, and the Uber Pass pays for itself in delivery costs within 3-4 orders. Unless these places are a five minute walk away, the cost in gas, time, etc. saved via delivery is also pretty valuable, and you do help some delivery person make a bit of money, maybe at the cost of the restaurant's earnings.
dgege wrote:
You can schedule a week in advance and the price is locked in. That's a good way to extend any promo, assuming you can plan for the food in advance.
dgege wrote: BOGO items still count before rebate to reach the minimum, I just tried it (30% off 50$). Same thing with the free items.

Also, when I see a good BOGO I want later, I schedule the order (max 1 week is allowed). That locks in all rebates, offers and even Uber pass status (so even if the pass expires before the order date, you still get the free delivery).
Ok, question for a different promo with an expiry date of this morning 10am, Monday, March 21st and Scheduled Delivery this evening for example:

#1 I placed the scheduled order last week and if I view Scheduled Order in the UE App, Total = $25 (which includes BOGO discount and %age discount + tip)

#2 If I click Edit Order button*, it shows New Total without BOGO or %age discounts = $72 pre tip

* not making any changes via #2

Just reconfirming that since I scheduled order (for this evening) prior to offer expiry, the BOGO and %age discount are locked in, even though my delivery is 'outside' the expiry date for this morning. Is that correct?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1351 posts
717 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Ok, question for a different promo with an expiry date of this morning 10am, Monday, March 21st and Scheduled Delivery this evening for example:

#1 I placed the scheduled order last week and if I view Scheduled Order in the UE App, Total = $25 (which includes BOGO discount and %age discount + tip)

#2 If I click Edit Order button*, it shows New Total without BOGO or %age discounts = $72 pre tip

* not making any changes via #2

Just reconfirming that since I scheduled order (for this evening) prior to offer expiry, the BOGO and %age discount are locked in, even though my delivery is 'outside' the expiry date for this morning. Is that correct?
Yes, it's locked in but you can't modify it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
dgege wrote: Yes, it's locked in but you can't modify it.
Thanks @dgege for the clarification!! I have locked in prices a couple of times before, just don't remember the option to 'Edit Order' after placing the scheduled order, probably because I only scheduled order a day or two later, maybe before the offer expiry date.

So, it was a shock when I viewed Edit Order and saw the almost $50 increase in price. Saw the lower locked-in total after, under Scheduled Order Total and remembered your posts, so thought I would ask you instead of going thru the painful process of asking via UE Chat!!

p.s. @ArchZeratul, this is our 2nd %age offer within 1 week and BOGO worked at the same place on BOTH orders.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1351 posts
717 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Thanks @dgege for the clarification!! I have locked in prices a couple of times before, just don't remember the option to 'Edit Order' after placing the scheduled order, probably because I only scheduled order a day or two later, maybe before the offer expiry date.

So, it was a shock when I viewed Edit Order and saw the almost $50 increase in price. Saw the lower locked-in total after, under Scheduled Order Total and remembered your posts, so thought I would ask you instead of going thru the painful process of asking via UE Chat!!

p.s. @ArchZeratul, this is our 2nd %age offer within 1 week and BOGO worked at the same place on BOTH orders.
The "Edit Order" option is fairly new, don't remember exactly when they added it.
Jun 13, 2011
15 posts
8 upvotes
Finally got it on my second account, such a good deal here. Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
shsiddiq wrote: My balance has returned as well but did you manage to subscribe to uber pass successfully with balance in your wallet?

I got the same error in payment processing again. Not sure if it is blockada in Android or what.
Different person here but I experienced similar problem. Chat is useless, kept getting run around. Eventually my uber cash balance was returned to my uber wallet, I had to change the setting so that uber cash would not be used to pay or would not be applied as payment, then uber eats pass was successfully purchased using my credit card (not my uber cash). There were other people who reported similar problem trying to sign up for pass if they had any uber cash in their uber wallet

Note: it was not uber support who suggested this idea, i tried it on my own & it worked. Uber support is useless
Jun 12, 2010
598 posts
983 upvotes
Like a fool, I missed the part about this being a banner offer and didn't check my email until today. Missed out on the March 20th deadline, ended up using only a 25% promo today.
mzmoney wrote: p.s. @ArchZeratul, this is our 2nd %age offer within 1 week and BOGO worked at the same place on BOTH orders.
Just to clarify, I meant that the "eligible stores" seemed to include everything at one point, but over time I've run into more that weren't eligible (which seemed to coincide with places I used to order BOGO items from).
HP_John wrote: Different person here but I experienced similar problem. Chat is useless, kept getting run around. Eventually my uber cash balance was returned to my uber wallet, I had to change the setting so that uber cash would not be used to pay or would not be applied as payment, then uber eats pass was successfully purchased using my credit card (not my uber cash). There were other people who reported similar problem trying to sign up for pass if they had any uber cash in their uber wallet

Note: it was not uber support who suggested this idea, i tried it on my own & it worked. Uber support is useless
They truly are terrible. At one point I had to write some text, take a screenshot of the relevant costs, circle the numbers, show the math, and then sent it back to them around 15 times until someone finally processed the problem I was having and did something about it "as a courtesy". Another time I had an outbound order that was time sensitive so I had to call them and just had an hour of time wasted with them hanging up on me. Any issues that aren't automatically resolved are almost never worth the effort to pursue...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
ArchZeratul wrote:
Just to clarify, I meant that the "eligible stores" seemed to include everything at one point, but over time I've run into more that weren't eligible (which seemed to coincide with places I used to order BOGO items from).
Oh, I was responding to you mentioning:

"BOGO items used to stay for fixed periods of time, then they seemed to become a one time use thing."

I interpreted that you could only get BOGO from same resto 1x vs for multiple orders.

So, it was a nice surprise to receive BOGO for 2 orders plus a high %age discount. Of course, had to break down and do delivery for 1st time, since it was such a good deal, even with Service Fee + Tip :)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13790 posts
2932 upvotes
Vancouver
Something weird happened! I had this deal originally. I used it twice. The third time the deal changed? 80%off to a max of $25? Was the original offer? Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1602 posts
2418 upvotes
Only got 75% off 3 order for up to $15 each, not as hot but still good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)