Expired Hot Deals

[Uber Eats] 80 percent off first order! (must be a new user)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 11:27 pm
[OP]
Jul 3, 2020
6 posts
9 upvotes

[Uber Eats] 80 percent off first order! (must be a new user)

Savings:
80% off
Expiry:
July 24, 2020
Retailer:
Uber Eats
More offers from Uber Eats
(First post, I don't know if im doing this right)

Got an email promotion for first orders only.

Maximum of 16 dollars off. Has to be a new user though, unfortunately they emailed me this after I did my first order so i was ineligible.

(took it down originally because someone said it applies to the email user only, but my friend said it worked for him so i decided to re post).

CODE: FIRSTEATS8
Images
  • UBEREATS.PNG
Last edited by STEALSNOTDEALZZ on Jul 9th, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3149 posts
1011 upvotes
Montreal
never used ubereat guess its time to chow-down!
Feb 28, 2005
319 posts
158 upvotes
Montreal
Ain’t enough to make me wanna roll the dice with Uber Eats again.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2752 posts
1835 upvotes
Got the same email. This is targeted and only good for those that get the email (it says that in the fine print).
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2752 posts
1835 upvotes
Just made up a $19 order to test out the "80% off" code.

They took about $15 off brining it to about $4 which seems great until they add delivery fee, service fee and taxes and the new total is $14 + a driver tip.

I just learned that uber eats is the most expensive food delivery option.

Doordash and skip the dishes have had promos that were less than 80% off but the bottom line is so much better with no service fee and many places offering free delivery.

I think I'm going to pass on this. Picking up my food or eating at home is the better option.

EDIT: Just tried a pickup order that has no delivery fee and no service fee and the discount is now a good deal. My $23 order is now $10. I will use this for a pick up order.
[OP]
Jul 3, 2020
6 posts
9 upvotes
Oops, i took the post down cause i saw your original message about applying to those who get the email only!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3552 posts
1364 upvotes
Ottawa
Third Eye wrote: Just made up a $19 order to test out the "80% off" code.

They took about $15 off brining it to about $4 which seems great until they add delivery fee, service fee and taxes and the new total is $14 + a driver tip.

I just learned that uber eats is the most expensive food delivery option.

Doordash and skip the dishes have had promos that were less than 80% off but the bottom line is so much better with no service fee and many places offering free delivery.

I think I'm going to pass on this. Picking up my food or eating at home is the better option.

EDIT: Just tried a pickup order that has no delivery fee and no service fee and the discount is now a good deal. My $23 order is now $10. I will use this for a pick up order.
All of them charge a 10% fee
Sep 29, 2010
272 posts
365 upvotes
STEALSNOTDEALZZ wrote: Oops, i took the post down cause i saw your original message about applying to those who get the email only!
was this the first promo uber eats sent you... i'm curious as i'm also new to the app and my first order promo code expires shortly but don't have the opportunity to use it... hopefully they issue another one if i hold off on using the app...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5800 posts
1929 upvotes
john.canad wrote: All of them charge a 10% fee
Not saying any of the delivery services are good (as there are tons of people who have complaints about all of them), but Skip doesn't have a 10% service fee. They have a delivery charge like everyone else, but no service fee. Plenty of people have had bad experiences with Skip so I'm not claiming theyre the best or anything