Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

BOGO Promos on until Mar 28

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2022 8:26 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
sprung wrote: Ends tomorrow
And, you can do scheduled pickup/delivery for days later*, to lock in BOGO and any other discounts/UE Pass, as long as you make no changes with time or items!

*Edit: can schedule up to Saturday, April 2nd
Last edited by mzmoney on Mar 27th, 2022 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
mzmoney wrote: And, you can do scheduled pickup/delivery for 1-7 days later, to lock in BOGO and any other discounts/UE Pass, as long as you make no changes with time or items!
Tested and confirmed?
Dec 4, 2008
220 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
trixR4kids wrote: Yup that's exactly what restaurants do. From what I recall, Uber's cut is about 20-30% so restaurants will just increase menu prices on Uber by the same %.
If you do plan to order, I suggest checking out the restaurant's menu (online, google reviews) to get a sense of the markup. It's generally a good deal when there is either no markup, or less than 10%.
I actually look restaurants up on Ritual as well - it's /supposed/ to be the same prices as the ones in store, but for pickup only. Obviously it's only for places that work with all of the different order-ahead food services.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
Bencherstyle wrote: Tested and confirmed?
Yes, it works!!

Edited my post as going to place a scheduled order shortly and it looks like not quite 7 days ... can schedule up to Saturday, April 2nd!

It also worked last week, with a 75% delivery only discount with expiry on Monday morning ... scheduled BEFORE expiry date, and I received AFTER expiry on Monday evening.

See discussion here with @dgege starting here on Mar 21st at 11:16 am:

uber-eats-80-off-3-uber-eats-orders-if- ... #p35866968

As @dgege confirmed, as long as you don't make ANY changes, your order is locked in!
Jul 30, 2009
377 posts
697 upvotes
Went to Za Cafe for pizza, I really liked it! A little pricey at regular price but BOGO for pickup was really nice. And I love pizza.
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
mzmoney wrote: And, you can do scheduled pickup/delivery for days later*, to lock in BOGO and any other discounts/UE Pass, as long as you make no changes with time or items!

*Edit: can schedule up to Saturday, April 2nd
Still 1 more day to schedule BOGO**:

Expires at 11:55pm PT on 3/28, 2022. Offer good on select items at participating restaurants.

** can place a scheduled order tomorrow Monday, March 28th, for pickup/delivery up to next week Sunday, April 2nd!

Even though it doesn't expire until Monday evening, best to order sooner rather than later, in case the place closes at 7pm on Monday, for example :)

Enjoy your BOGO!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
Wanna give a shout out to Gushi, its Japanese karaage fried chicken with purple rice & 2 sauces, in downtown Toronto (Bathurst/Dundas). The price is $2 higher on the app but its BOGO, it was so tasty. The chicken stayed crispy despite the fact I didn't eat it until 20 mins later (something came up). Today is last day for the BOGO, glad I tried it out. They close early like 8pm I think
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1302 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta love the restaurants that offer gravy sauce as BOGO...